Accenture Αξιολογήσεις Υπαλλήλων

Βρέθηκαν 5 ανασκοπήσεις που ταιριάζουν με την αναζήτηση Δείτε και τις 14.114 ανασκοπήσεις
Ταξινόμηση με βάση: Χρησιμότητα | Βαθμολογία | Ημερομηνία
Good to Start
Business IT Analyst (Τωρινός υπάλληλος) –  Αθήνα17 Ιουνίου 2016
Although it is a big company and you can make a flying start there are some things that dont allow you to stay. Old tecnologies an d methologies, bad managment, no worklife balance, people that stayed long exploit teh rookies.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Top choice for starting and advancing your career
Manager (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Αθήνα, GRI21 Δεκεμβρίου 2015
One of the worlds top consulting firms, expectations are high but there are great opportunities to learn and advance quickly. Compensation and benefits are good except entry levels. Be prepared to work very hard. The environment is strongly geared towards self starters and hands-on types. Great training opportunities.
Career Opportunities, Benefits, People Quality
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 1ΌχιΑναφορά
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
An exciting and challenging career start with a leading company
Java Software Developer (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Athens, Greece1 Δεκεμβρίου 2015
I couldnt have asked for a better career start as during my employment time in Accenture I had the chance to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment that helped me grow professionally and develop further not only my technical skills but also my soft skills. I was lucky enough to work with exceptional people that gave me priceless knowledge and face situations that equipped me with skills that will guide me through my next career steps and personal life as well. Accenture is a great school and a very demanding company that will teach you how to work and perform under very challeging situations and i will always be glad i was part of their family.
A Great 'school', Highly organized, Exceptional/smart coworkers, Trainings
Κατά
Not very good work-life balance, Low salaries
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Great working environment, great colleagues
Executive Assistant & Administrator (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Athens28 Οκτωβρίου 2013
My professional experience as Executive Assistant & Administrator at Accenture - a worldwide leader consulting company - helped me improve my analytical and conceptual thinking, ensuring efficient delivery to all aspects of tasks; sometimes of a highly confidential nature (like RFP), in a polite, discreet, and professional manner. Also I became much more multitasking as I had to deal a wide range of matters, cultivating my sound judgement and the ability to manage the details whilst understanding the wider picture. My key responsibility of superior administrative support to the President, the Vice President and Senior Executives included preparation and handling of correspondence and other legal documents, logistics coordination, updating and maintaining of their calendars, as well as coordination and set-up of high-level conference calls. Some other key responsibilities of the role were the coordination of management and client meetings, travel arrangements for S.E.s, the coordination and overlook of internal and external corporate events - which I enjoyed most!-, but also acting as liaison and maintaining open lines of communication among S.E.s, middle management and administrative staff. Furthermore, I developed, formatted and maintained databases, drafted reports and edited and proofed materials and briefed presentations for Senior Executives, Senior Managers and Managers and prepared RFPs with high lever of accuracy and attention to detail within very tight projects.
My team was really of great support and both my manager and my co-workers acted as team players.
Πλεονεκτήματα
Free lunch coupons, great team

Δείτε περισσότερες Accenture ανασκοπήσεις

Μπορεί να θέλετε να δοκιμάσετε:

Κατοχυρωμένο προφίλ

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην Accenture. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.

Κάντε μια Ερώτηση