Bahama Breeze

ΧρησιμότηταΒαθμολογίαΗμερομηνία
Εμφανίζονται και οι 576 ανασκοπήσεις

Good working staff

Επιλεγμένη αξιολόγηση Indeed

Επιλέχθηκε ως πιο χρήσιμη από την Indeed
Management and communication could be improved but overall great team work. Opportunity for overtime is available often. Turn over is high however, you could learn multiple roles in the restaurant to work different good paying positions.

Good job

It’s a good place to work if you are looking to make some money on the side while in school. Plus it’s right next to the mall which is a plus for after shifts

Good overall job

The benefits are great, clientele is hit and miss. All restaurants have unwanted regulars but having happy hour between 4-6pm and then again 8-10pm create some of the worst people to deal with and when you work for tips you are also working harder to make less. Like any restaurant, it doesn't take much effort to get the better shifts, so that's always dependent on work ethic and ability. The management is mostly fair and very flexible with shifts. I would work here again, but for best financial results I would put my efforts elsewhere.

productive and fun

Overall it’s not a bad job, people are cool. Management shows a lot of favoritism ..a lot. Money is inconsistent. It’s a great job when you get a good schedule and good sections.

Πλεονεκτήματα

good

Κατά

i dont know

It’s mid

There is never a dull moment at bahama breeze everyone is always laughing having fun some days it’s busy so everyone is in a hurry for obvious reasons. Everyone working here is great very nice some are hard to get along with a first but once they open up they are good people. Management is actually very nice and understanding best management to be honest. Only down side are the customers sometimes you get the most annoying and self entitled customers. Our income is tip based obviously if you work as a server, you’ll realize that a lot of people don’t believe in tipping in this restaurant but that’s any where you go. Other than that it has gone down hill the busiest days are weekends working nightshift on a weekday is a hit or miss I’ve left on a a Monday night with 10 dollars and I’ve left with 160 take that as you will. Another down side is tat gratuity isn’t included for big parties so if you get a big party and they don’t tip you are basically screwed. Along with that tip share is annoying as well ofc i belive in tipping out our runner and bar but if you are making me tip them out at least put gratuity included. Since we only get payed 2.13 and hour. My checks come out after working for like 4 days to 8 dollars lol. Not fun

50 percent off food

Κατά

No “real breaks” on a slow days some managers won’t let you go home.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Βαθμολογήστε την εταιρεία στην οποία εργαστήκατε πρόσφατα

Μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας, για να βοηθήσετε άλλους χρήστες

Great co-workers. Horrible management.

It's what it sounds like. The people are some of the funniest and kindest people I know. The management? Jesus Christ, literally useless and know nothing. The hours? literally you never know. One day you stay until closing, the next day they tell you to go home after an hour. Oh and also you cannot take a break, like zero. On your feet literally all day.

Cool people

everything else sucks

just bad

working at bahama breeze at this location at the very least was the most stressful time of my life. it was right before covid, managers never had your back

loved this place

i miss this job all the time. at times management was a bit on the lazy side and often got mad at us for not picking up more slack despite us doing what we could outside of our direct jobs and helping each other it never seemed like enough was being done by employees.

Great food and coworkers

Great food and coworkers. High turn over within management and staff. Can get really busy with no help from management. The DM was really nice though. Some of the best days were when he came.

Πλεονεκτήματα

Free food weekly pay good benefits

don’t work here

Seriously, at least at the st. john’s town center location, it’s not worth the stress, heartache, and constant arguing with your managers about being paid/treated fairly. You’re better off working at a gas station.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Huge restaurant but not able to make that much money

Bahama is a very corporate place, with little structure. When I originally started the max amount of tables we were allowed to have was 3. Very hard to make money when you can't take more than 3 tables. After covid they loosened the restrictions of that a little bit but often times we would have an hour long wait for our guest when every server would only have one table at the moment. Would walk out busy Saturday nights with only $75. Not worth working here if you need to make quick and efficient money.

Great coworkers, friendly environment

Horrible management

Interesting place to work

It was an interesting experience, I loved the coworkers! I made about $500-$700 working the weekends. The pay was decent but the management was very passive aggressive.

Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze was an okay server experience, at first everyone was very nice, relaxed, fun, welcoming, and then as I worked there for longer and longer the atmosphere changed drastically, co workers were rude and stand offish, Too much side work for new people to do. This was not my first server job and the comparison of what I had to do at Bahama Breeze than other places was a lot. Most of the employees who have been working there have been a tight knit group for years together, and every new employee was treated different or were told what to do for them.

Κατά

No Breaks no free lunch meals, Hours are long, Not really a cut time, everyone comes and goes at the same exact time

Management sucked

I worked at Bahama Breeze for 9 months and have never hated anything more. The hours were too long. Would get there at 3 and not leave until 1am most nights. It was clear that management really didn’t care about us as people, just wanted us to make them money. They were weird about time off. It’s very fast paced which isn’t necessarily bad, but they lack organization. Also it messes up your sleep schedule, eating schedule, and just social life. 10/10 wouldn’t recommend

Decent money

Κατά

Hours sucked, management was terrible, overwhelming
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Productive and fun place to work

It was a good experience working at bahama breeze. I was able to move up from server to bartender fairly quickly. The management is very helpful and accommodating

Free meal

Short breaks

Solid place to work

Friendly, helpful staff. Flexible scheduling. An overall good restaurant to work at. Helpful management and lots of room for growth in the company, you just have to be dedicated to the restaurant industry.

Flexible scheduling, tips

Κατά

No breaks, can get hectic

Good work environment

Management was pleasant to work with flexible schedule. Friendly co workers and side work was fairly easy. Restaurant was always busy and food is priced well.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

High pay but only within season

Okay place to work. Busy during season which is half the year, dead during winter. Guests range from amazing to incredibly rude. Tourist areas can be like that unfortunately. Rotating door constantly, can never keep servers due to long hours and unfortunate structure for cuts. If you get put on before 1 pm you'll be cut anywhere from 2 to 6, if you come in after 3 you can expect to either close at 1:30 am or leave at 8, it just depends on where they put you.

Managers are awful

I wish I could say better things but this location has taken a turn for the worse. Management here is awful does nothing to help advance your career. You would think that by leading a store and preaching “teamwork” it would also reflect in the manager jobs as well. Wrong. What happened to leading by example?

Benefits.

Κατά

Favoritism, poor management, lack of growth
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Decent job if the managers like you

Easy job

Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Fun and out going work place

Its not too bad if you just do your work. Managers don’t help that often so you have to remember your training. Coworkers are awesome tho and so fun to work with
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην Bahama Breeze. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.Κάντε μια Ερώτηση

Γενική αξιολόγηση