BEAUTY MASTER Αξιολογήσεις Υπαλλήλων

Εμφανίζονται και οι 32 ανασκοπήσεις
Ταξινόμηση με βάση: Χρησιμότητα | Βαθμολογία | Ημερομηνία
I loved this job
Cashier/Sales Associate (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Atlanta, GA25 Οκτωβρίου 2019
I was sad when I had to leave the people there were great friendly nice an helpful customer's were very thoughtful of you knowledge of the product made a few friends
Get a job there
It might be worth it.
Cashier/Customer Service (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Morrow, GA30 Σεπτεμβρίου 2019
Women are treated differently, especially if you’re attractive. When I worked there the manager would sometimes make mistakes (we all do), but he would blame others. He also was very rude. Everyone else was nice and we got along well. The work however is not worth the pay.
Pros and cons
Beauty supply store (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Atlanta, GA Camp creek16 Αυγούστου 2019
I worked at the Beauty Master in camp creek. The only pro was the discount you received was working there. Other than that they were very unprofessional with handling business, they showed a lot of favoritism to certain employees. I was only trained for 1 hour in one day although I was supposed to have been training for 2 weeks. I was fired because I was put behind the register after I told them I wasn’t trained for the register and was fired because the customer didn’t sign for her card. I thought you were supposed to get some type of warning before being fired but not with them. I should’ve known there was a problem working there because when I came for my interview 2 people were quitting and after I got hired the guy that trained me quit. It’s a complete mess.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 2ΌχιΑναφορά
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
It’s a ok job to get started. They love fast working.
Assistant Manager (Τωρινός υπάλληλος) –  Atlanta, GA19 Ιουλίου 2019
It’s ok the work is easy but u have to work at a fast pace. It’s get really busy on weekends. The location is in a busy area so weekends they need a lot of people.
Okay Job
Customer Service Specialist (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Morrow, GA8 Ιουλίου 2019
most people you work with are cool and some of the managers are cool but you end up doing more work then you get paid for. Management is ify depending on which location you work.
discount on certain things
Κατά
No benefits unless you work insane hours, The management men are creepy and say and do Inappropriate things to females they find attractive
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 3ΌχιΑναφορά
1,0
Terrible
Cashier, Stocker, Receiver (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Atlanta, GA3 Ιουλίου 2019
Bad place to work! No raises! Good for a highschooler. Management is awful! Hate working here... sometimes the manager can show favoritism! And I’ve been there for years. He loves to over seek people and watch you.
Fun place wotk
Cashier (Τωρινός υπάλληλος) –  Duluth, GA17 Ιουνίου 2019
If your into hair, makeup, etc it’s a really fun place to work. They managers are kind and the employees treat you like your family. I am a guy and working there was really fun to say the least. I just had no idea what most of the stuff was.
20% discount
Short breaks
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 2ΌχιΑναφορά
Fun place to work
SALES ASSOCIATE (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Atlanta, GA6 Ιουνίου 2019
Working for beauty master was a great experience because of my love for the beauty industry. The pay was not great. The hours were sufficient because they made up for the poor pay, but in order to make a good substantial check, I would work from open to close , 6 days a week. If you have prior obligations, reconsider
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Ambiente del trabajo divertido y acogedor
Asistente de estilista (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Arequipa8 Μαΐου 2019
Empresa muy responsable, que se preocupa por sus trabajadores
Very unprofessional
Multiple Positions (Τωρινός υπάλληλος) –  Atlanta, GA28 Ιανουαρίου 2019
Management is very unprofessional and rude. They don't work well with people schedules. they are very unreasonable which is making people quit. They bring their personal problems and feelings into the job
1,0
Overworked and Underpaid
SALES ASSOCIATE (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Atlanta, GA19 Δεκεμβρίου 2018
The turnover rate is high and for obvious reasons. There is zero structure and training. You’re basically hired on the spot then thrust into various activities with no guidelines. You only get breaks because they have to allow them but good luck locating a “manager” to ASK permission for your break. “Managers” are usually tucked away in the back watching cameras and micromanaging over the walkie talkies it’s mandatory that you carry. They claim the only way to modify your schedule is by request before the end of the week but they change it at will without any notice. When it’s slow, they expect you to stock literally every second of your shift. When the pace picks up, you’ll find yourself doing everything from stocking to cashiering and answering the phone with zero help from co-workers. Majority of them are in high school or recently graduated (about 21) so the drama is rampant. You’ll somehow get sucked into the gossip and rumors even if you keep to yourself. The only uniform is their red vest which in my opinion makes for a very unprofessional & tacky looking staff seeing as how they literally throw on whatever. The convenience of location was the main redeemable perk of working here.
Quick money, Easy hire
Low pay, Micromanaging, No benefits
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 5ΌχιΑναφορά
Working at an Hair store
Cashier/Sales Associate (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Atlanta, GA11 Δεκεμβρίου 2018
It was fun and energetic and you meet new people everyday but on some days it was slowed-placed and you try to make yourself busy even though everything is basically done.
Cashier / St ock / Floor (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  East Point, GA1 Δεκεμβρίου 2018
There are multiple positions around the store to fill , the store is very large . I was made to fill front counter / floor / hair counter / stock / makeup / and clothing section for $8.25 an hour 40 hours a week .
Fun makeup environment
Cashier (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Duluth, GA19 Ιουνίου 2018
Its a fairly new store in an old area so there is not a lot of customers and there are plenty of cashier spots so lines are never hectic. Employees are nice and its a comfortable place to work at.
Flexibility with your hours
slow paced
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Good for high school students
Cashier/Sales Associate (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Atlanta, GA5 Μαρτίου 2018
You don't get your money worth. I was there for three months. I was promoted to head cashier because a girl had quit. I was suppose to get a raise (raises are only .25) but never received one. You can wear what you want. Customers are rude. Mangers don't really manage and it's extremely messy.
Πλεονεκτήματα
Wear what you want, Good amount of hours
Unprofessional work environment, Pay is too low, Management
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 1Όχι 2Αναφορά
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
I enjoyed working there it was fun and all the workers were nice
Cashier (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Atlanta, GA16 Φεβρουαρίου 2018
It was easy to work there. I worked as a cashier and stocked items when it came. Took out trash. Translating to people who speak French, or Wolof when they bying items.
Πλεονεκτήματα
30 minuets break for lunch.
Not good
Cashier (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  3031 Headland Dr sw10 Νοεμβρίου 2017
Beauty Master has two different pay rolls for African American workers and the Koreans and all of them get paid more even if it is the same position. They offer no benefits and have managers who do not know what they are doing.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 3Όχι 1Αναφορά
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Great job if you're in college wanting to get accounting experience
Accounting Manager (Τωρινός υπάλληλος) –  East Point, GA5 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017
Learned a lot, but it's time to move on. Low pay for an accounting job, no benefits, and no career advancement. It's an easy job, but the hardest part of the job is that the accounting system is not run properly.
Productive workplace
Sales Associate (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Morrow, GA17 Μαΐου 2017
My experience working here was rather interesting. The employees are easy to get along with, but you may have a few who are very outspoken. Some of the customers are very rude and are quick to catch an attitude. Some of the employees who work in the hair salon next door expect you to already know who they are and want their discount right away.
Easy work schedule, etc.
Κατά
Rude customers, short lunch breaks, etc.
Beauty Master
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Georgia1 Φεβρουαρίου 2017
This job is very open to culture and freedom of expression. I did love it however working a 12 hour shift with a 30 minute break wasn't the most ideal type of job for me.
Κοινοποίηση
Διεκδικήστε αυτή την εταιρική σελίδα

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην BEAUTY MASTER. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.

Κάντε μια Ερώτηση