Bonefish Grill

ΧρησιμότηταΒαθμολογίαΗμερομηνία
Εμφανίζονται και οι 1.493 ανασκοπήσεις

Fun work place

Επιλεγμένη αξιολόγηση Indeed

Επιλέχθηκε ως πιο χρήσιμη από την Indeed
Great time working for Bone Fish. Had to relocate because of my wifes job. Actually looking if Bloomin Brands has any opening in new town will definitely apply.

Unorganized and stressfull

Most of the work lands on the servers while management is virtually nonexistent. Extremely mentally draining having to serve tables and manage the floor and check the kitchen

Productive and fun workplace

I really enjoy working at Bonefish grill . The management is understanding as well as caring and you cannot beat the amount of money your taking home everyday.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

I was a hostess at Bonefish grill, there was a lot of drama going on in the workplace other then that my coworkers were nice. Don’t forget your coworkers are not your friends, their money comes before any “friendship” y’all might have. Bosses were pretty good.

Πλεονεκτήματα

Discounts on food, great training

Late nights, drama
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

It was a colorful experience

I loved my job in the beginning, I was a hostess and it was great when we had more hosts and our old managers, they had gotten new managers outside of the company, and it became really frustrating because they weren’t very understanding and not very accommodating, I had once gotten in trouble because my flight was canceled when I was out of town and couldn’t make it back by the time they needed me, I was told it was my last chance and the time before that it was because I was sick and couldn’t come in, I struggled handling my school and work life together, we became understaffed and it became harder to manage, although they could hire many servers but no hosts, we should’ve been getting paid more because me and other hosts would go above and beyond in our job and would do more than what was asked of us, we would stay past closing come in before needed for opening, come in whenever asked even on our off days, and the new employees and the old ones didn’t get along and it became very a very toxic environment that made it harder to even want to come in because I would not want to deal with the drama, all of the people there are great and amazing people and I am very thankful for the experience, I had made great friends that I love, but it ended up taking a toll and I could no longer handle it.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Βαθμολογήστε την εταιρεία στην οποία εργαστήκατε πρόσφατα

Μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας, για να βοηθήσετε άλλους χρήστες

Great place to work as a bartender / server

Good place to work. Customers pay you. Nice serving job. Fast paced on weekends. Need to Multitask. Otherwise it was a good place to work. I'd work there again if needed .

Discount meals

Short breaks

Poorly managed workplace

. Store manager is only in the building one to two days a week. Management openly blames servers for kitchen mistakes . Management openly speaks badly about employees out in the open. Management refuses to speak to customers . Management expects servers to pay for kitchen mistakes . Food quality is rapidly declining . Poor work environment

Normal restaurant job

Issues with management and being trained to a higher position. Ask to be a server after years/months working there and they say no but then hire new servers compared to their older staff. The environment though is still one of the best compared to other restaurants.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Fun environment with good money making potential

Bonefish Grill is a solid job for any starting server. I greatly enjoyed my time there and I think the best part of working there was the staff and my coworkers. They really helped me become part of the team and fit right in.

Tips

No benefits

Fun Place To Work

The Metairie location was great, the managers are very kind and supportive. My coworkers were also very pleasant. When the customers have issues, the managers allow us servers to handle the problem whether it's offering a dessert on the house or a recook of a meal. I love how simple the process of taking time off is, it's great.

Πλεονεκτήματα

Friendly coworkers, pleasant customers, clean, organized, half-priced food

Food isn't that great
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

I really enjoyed working here, it is an easy job and you can make great money. Any restaurant job can suck, but honestly this is one of the better ones to work at!!!!!
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Make no money bad attitudes

Almost all the girls have horrible attitudes makes the experience horrible. Sometimes u spend 6 hours there make 30 bucks and have to stay and do unbelievable out of side work like 2 hours worth

overwhelming/micromanaging work place

rude management, could never do enough or be good enough, went on firing sprees, 12 hr shifts for no reason when others would get cut, overall toxic enviroment

Easy-Going, Fun Workplace

This job can be a lot of work, but the pay was really good for an entry-level, restaurant job. I assumed I would just be seating people all day, but there are significantly more responsibilities. The training was very thorough, which helped prepare me for said responsibilities. The managers were good and extremely flexible with scheduling. I was a bit upset we didn't get any food during shifts, but the 50% discount definitely came in handy. The culture is like nothing I've ever seen though. Everyone is friends with everyone (for the most part). The only thing is that, as a host, when customers are in a bad mood, they take it out on you. That's just part of customer service though, and I found them easy to deal with if you "kill them with kindness." But for the most part, the customers were extremely friendly.

Work

Lots of call outs thats going on a daily basis.same employees always come up with excuses to why they can't work weekends and we only have 3 employees in the( boh) that don't call out. And we àre always covering the slack from the employees that always call out.please reach out to the store and get a record of the call outs it's just plain rediculous.also the manager that does the schedule has no respect for the good employees.

Free employee meal

No breaks, no respect
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Good

It’s not the best but some days you can make good money.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Great coworkers but management lacking

This job is flexible and works around second jobs or school schedules. The staff is awesome and everyone works well together as a team. I really do enjoy my job. My only issue is that there are management concerns. Most are amazing and great people to work with. Others on the other hand not so much. Issues include, massive micromanagement, excessive and unprovoked rudeness to staff, favoritism to the point of punishing those that don't fall into this category, complete lack of empathy and this is just the tip of the iceberg. This behavior has driven multiple staff members to either quit or change their availability to only work shifts when this person isn't present. I do love my job but the hostile work environment created by certain management is definitely not worth the emotional stress.

Πλεονεκτήματα

Great staff, flexible, employee discount

Κατά

Micromanaging to excess, unprovoked hostility from management

Half price food

Very petty and unwelcoming environment. Favoritism and laziness from long term staff. Lots of tears in the bathroom from stress, anxiety and hostile remarks from a particular manager
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Best concept in the biz. They pay very well and actually care about the employee's well being. Really enjoy working here. Great and understanding upper management.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Do not work for the Louisville location

The new management does not care about their employees. They only care about money. Not about the well being of the staff. They love to talk up what they are going to do but never follow through with it. If you want to work there expect to work only fully time. They do not allow part time employees even if they have devoted multiple years to the company.

Standard restaurant excitement

Good money. Fair pay. Management cares. The environment is relaxed enough. There’s a potential to make good money all the time here. Depends on you. And your skills.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην Bonefish Grill. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.Κάντε μια Ερώτηση

Γενική αξιολόγηση