Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen

Όλα

Ταξινόμηση με βάση

ΧρησιμότηταΒαθμολογίαΗμερομηνία
Εμφανίζονται και οι 2.703 ανασκοπήσεις

Great job for teens with no bills or adults with minimum

Επιλεγμένη αξιολόγηση Indeed

Επιλέχθηκε ως πιο χρήσιμη από την Indeed
Working here had its ups and downs. MANAGEMENT IS UNORGANIZED. I only keep coming back everyday for the other employees. All employees(servers/host/busters/dishwasher) are nice and supportive. The restaurant at this location is VERY busy so if you don’t like fast paced DONT APPLY! Management will have you doing EVERYTHING OUTSIDE YOUR JOB DESCRIPTION!!! If you get into it with a rude customer, management doesn’t tell them to leave they will either apologize to them and offer a discount or seated at a table(if we are on a wait). They do not stand up to customers. We seat people up until 9 even if we are on an hour wait. Example it’s an hour before closing you are ready to go home, and you are on an hour wait customers are still coming in asking to be put on the list and guess what according to corporate WE STILL HAVE TO SERVE YOU!! Meaning what? NOBODY GOES HOMES!!! CHEDDARS ONLY CARES ABOUT MAKING MONEY ! NOT YOUR STORY,NOT EMPLOYEES, NOT YOU BEING TIRED OR OVER WORKED, NOT BEING A GOOD FRANCHISE JUST MONEY! Your schedule Is NEVER the same, your scheduled hours to work are BARELY the same, and you NEVER have the same days off. THEY LOVE MAKING PEOPLE WORK DOUBLES. Good money for people who don’t mind being overly worked. At this job even if you call out 2 hours early you can get written up if it’s not a good excuse (to them). Paycheck depends on often they worked you and if the restaurant was busy (servers/bussers). It’s more than two managers but the main two will have rethinking your life. One of the managers is very strict and has you doing extra things that aren’t your -

Πλεονεκτήματα

Discount mall, discount on hotels, cell phone, daycare, health insurance etc

Κατά

No breaks, negative energy, overly worked, low pay
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Nice coworkers and overall good customers

Nice coworkers and overall good customers. It was my first time waitressing ever and everyone made me feel supported. The tips weren't bad either. It was hard working there for me personally as a college student, the hours weren't as flexible as I needed them to be, which isn't the companies fault.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Like any other serving job

Working at Cheddar's is about how you expect it to be working at a cheaper family restaurant. The pay is dependent on how well you interact with people. The food is very affordable so the tickets might not be very big.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Horrible environment no rewards for work ethic

The only place where the lazy have easy days and the hard workers have to pick up their slack. The majority of people there are only willing to do the bare minimum. If you make the mistake of having a good work ethic you will be asked to do more work during your shift
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

When I got hired the manager was very nice but he did not know how to do the on boarding process at all I was helping one of the other girls get it figured out because we both could not figure it out. Fast forward to our first day was chill but as the days went on they cut our hours every day we only had 17 hours by the end of the week we had half of it people was very nice management just needs to be organize

Coworker was nice

Bad management
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Βαθμολογήστε την εταιρεία στην οποία εργαστήκατε πρόσφατα

Μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας, για να βοηθήσετε άλλους χρήστες

Management and corporate doesn't care about employees anymore

There is a huge lack of communication and effective leadership. It is constant dramatic and toxic work environment. Employees are constantly not showing up or showing up late. The employees who do show up are overworked and under paid.

Πλεονεκτήματα

A few good hardworking coworkers

Κατά

Poor communication between management, toxic and unproductive work environment, pay raises are rare and barely a raise when given overworked and under paid, corporate only cares about money treats employees like trash, and no real incentive for employees to continue their growth.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

good energy and great work etiquette

the community as a team was very compatible everyone had a great attitude towards each other and the customers , clean environment and great help whenever i had questions about where things were

Fast paced

This job was an okay first job. Just make sure to ask questions and memorize as much as you can during training. If you have good managers you are lucky.

Avoid

This job is not worth it in the long run. I was supposed to worth as a server after the first few months but they kept me as a busser for too long. I ended up getting frustrated with the job and gave them a two weeks notice.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

It’s a great place to work!

Management is great and my coworkers were great. A lot of my coworkers have been there for many years. It was a lot of end of shift sidework and running sidework.

good environment

the employees and managers are all super nice and understanding. everyone always seems to be busy and smooth running. they’re flexible with schedules and the pay is good for high school/college kids. you also get a 50% off employee discount

Πλεονεκτήματα

discount, supports LGBTQ+, nice managers, clean

n/a

Horrible Experience

Need ManagementUnpleasant ExperienceHad to wait Too QuickNo Call BackPoor CommunicationWeak ManagementShort StaffUnfamiliar and Lost Manager Didn't know anything.

Not Sure

Managment
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

SOME of the coworkers are the only reason I stay

it’s very toxic place, management doesn’t take the time to hear you out on situations. Servers an bartenders come to the host stand yelling at you for the smallest things. Managers are constantly thinking they are better than everyone else. I just honestly hate going into work everyday. i get told last minute that I have to stay extra without a heads up because someone calls out. I cry everyday after my shift because I’m stressed to the MAX.

nothing

Κατά

on double days you get a small break
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Pay is low for the lower positions, but can be okay.

Bussers and dishwashers get the short end of the stick. But it can be a decent place to work at depending on the day. Servers and hosts are the most advantageous positions.

Absolutely Garbage

At first when you get your interview, they cancel on the day you're suppose to have the interview. The experience working there was absolutely garbage. Managers were even worse, only hiring some people based on their race.

Bipolar Management

Most coworkers are great people, managers refused to fire toxic people, deep cleaning is not a priority, managers moods change like flipping a switch.

Πλεονεκτήματα

Discounted food, schedule flexibility, make your own money

Κατά

Long days, poor customers, toxic coworkers

2 star restaurant

Experience may vary with location. The jobs is cool can make money there. Management is very poor there. I would recommend working somewhere else but not a bad place to start of you are in need of a job

Flexible

Not very stable

Pretty Simple Job

The menu is quick to learn and staff is mostly nice. However, there is a lot of side work and due to the recent number of hirings, servers are getting less tables and therefore less money.

Terrible

Employees underpaid and descriminated against. Management doesn't offer any help. The GM is more worried about labor and tells an employee who has been there 2 hours to clock out for an hour so labor can be sent to the District manager. Terrible place and environment.

Fun job

This is a great job for anyone who has plenty of free time to spend working. Work life balance was lacking but that is to be expected with a full service restaurant

Productive and fun workplace

The job overall is fairly decent, the managers and coworkers are nice for the most part but you do have to be on their good side. The pay is decent but not decent enough for the amount of work you’re told to do, and customers are really mean sometimes here
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.Κάντε μια Ερώτηση

Γενική αξιολόγηση