Citrix Systems Inc.
4,0 από 5 αστέρια.
Λήψη εβδομαδιαίων ενημερώσεων, νέων θέσεων εργασίας και αξιολογήσεων

Citrix Systems Inc. Αξιολογήσεις Υπαλλήλων

Τίτλος Θέσης
Τοποθεσία
Εμφανίζονται και οι 572 ανασκοπήσεις
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
This was my first job and an unforgettable experience. The team learned me how to code clearly and correct and motivate me to reach my goals. Also, the have an amazing style to win the bugs!
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Great products, nice people, a little too much politics and favoritism. Good opportunity to learn the software business and cut your teeth, but on the low side of pay compared to most all other software companies in the Raleigh area.
Nice people
Low pay
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Citrix offers great benefits, strong training, and has a nice headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale. How you do in sales depends entirely on the territory or set of accounts you are assigned. Before getting hired find out what percentage of assigned accounts are existing Citrix ones that can be upgraded to the next generations of products within a year and which ones are whitespace and have never purchased Citrix products.
Ft. Lauderdale HQ, overall benefits, good products
Κατά
Corporate Account Manager assigned to whitespace accounts is a very difficult role.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Citrix does some really cool tech so it was a really fun place to learn and grow in my experience. ...................................................
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
I enjoyed my work at Citrix and really enjoyed the teams I worked with. The organization is great about allowing people to work from home. I do believe they grow their employees and pay them well. Unfortunately, they are like most tech companies and constantly laying people off and changing vision.
Πλεονεκτήματα
Good management, good pay, good benefits
Lay people off easily
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;
Βαθμολογήστε την εταιρεία στην οποία εργαστήκατε πρόσφατα
Μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας, για να βοηθήσετε άλλους χρήστες
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
It was definitely the good old boy network. If you fit it and went along with the status quo, then you will be ok.There’s definitely a lack of diversity, especially at the e executive level.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
My time at Citrix was nice. The managers genuinely want to see you succeed and they do everything in their power to make that happen. They also have a lot of fun in office stuff.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Citrix Systems Inc. is great. They allow you to work from home if you are not traveling.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Citrix Systems Inc. are well balanced I think.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Citrix Systems Inc., I think my job is secured for what I do.ManagementIn general, managers at Citrix Systems Inc. are contentious about their staff.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Citrix Systems Inc. is great and we work together very well.OverallMy experience working at Citrix Systems Inc. top notch.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
As an opener if you do not perform and hit goals you will be fired. They will give you the option of "resigning" or firing you. They will encourage you to resign "as it won't show up on your career record as being fired" and then they won't have to pay you unemployment. Let them fire you.
Πλεονεκτήματα
Free coffee, snacks, lunch once a month
Old leads, repetitive calling
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
If you under 30 and lacking experience, Citrix will give it to you. There is advancement early on but raises and singinficant career advancement is limited as you progress. Its mostly big brother is watching and KPI metrics via micromanagement.Essentially Citrix likes young and cheap; if you are over 30 and experienced, Citrix Inside Sales won't be for you. You will notice this as soon as you start. Very few people last in inside sales after 3 years, most find work elsewhere, maybe 10% is promoted to the field.
Πλεονεκτήματα
Solid Benefits. Stock opitons.
Κατά
A sinking product line. Maybe one in four inside people like their job after a year.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
I worked for COL for 2 years. The VP of the department was 20 years out of date, wasn't technologically savvy - at a tech company - and the department was redundant at best. Received positive reviews, asked what I needed to do to get promoted, was told I would never be promoted out of that position.
Excellent breakroom stock
poor leadership
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
● OverallI am ready for a new adventure and new opportunities.I want to work for a growing business with potential to move forward and have room for personal growth.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Their logo is it’s a great place to work and I’d have to agree. A great balance with work and home life. I loved the office atmosphere and coordinating all the events for the staff. It really was a home away from home.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
A great company that compromised its integrity along the way and never really innovated to its potential. But the core product was magical and they have a machine in place that still milks the installed base like a professional dairy farmer. The pay for a Florida company is the best and there are some nice people there. Keep your head down and out of the line of fire and you should be able to grow your career to Director-level. After that, it's become an SAP mafia and a dangerous place to hang your hat. Sad that it was such an inspirational place at one time and now is just another big tech firm with little soul left.
Πλεονεκτήματα
Customer Installed Base, Partner-Centric, Career Growth until Director-Level, Compensation & Benefits
Κατά
You die a slow death, Constant layoffs for the past 10 years breeds fear, The CEO is a chameleon, A very rich chameleon who is loyal to no one but himself!
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Low wages compared to market no room for growth and they hire low wage contractors instead.Leaders are never leaving, they should be retired but still there so no one gets to move up. To grow you have to go elsewhere and that is why so many have left the team over time.If you are today’s pet then you get some exposure but it will be limited.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Pathetic management that works on personal vendetta rather than working for the company. No vision, whatsoever. No respect for ladies. You are as good in the company as good in the books of your manager. Your efforts doesn't matter.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
A multinational software company, with an excellent company culture and collaborate approach to team working. Friendly and informal atmosphere, that recognised hard work.
Subsidised Canteen
Sometimes long hours
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Was a good place to work at. Plenty support from managers and leadership. Excellent work life balance. Good career opportunities. Excellent work location.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
One of the best career launchpads you can find in this industry. Be ready to work and learn. Company is willing to do whatever it takes. Take that as you wish.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Fast paced environment with lots to learn no work life balance if you get a bad manager you get paid well and promoted fairly if you perform and have the skills would recommend it
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
I think that this company is a great place to learn VOIP, many hours are needed to complete task, I feel very good about recommending this company to any person.
  1. Αξιολογήσεις εργαζομένων