Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants
3,6 από 5 αστέρια.
Λήψη εβδομαδιαίων ενημερώσεων, νέων θέσεων εργασίας και αξιολογήσεων

Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants Αξιολογήσεις Υπαλλήλων

Όλα

Ταξινόμηση με βάση

ΧρησιμότηταΒαθμολογίαΗμερομηνία
Εμφανίζονται και οι 535 ανασκοπήσεις

Good people and okay work

Επιλεγμένη αξιολόγηση Indeed

Επιλέχθηκε ως πιο χρήσιμη από την Indeed
As a service assistant, I was responsible for polishing and rolling silverware into linens, taking bar bus tubs, and doing miscellaneous work asked of me. It's grunt work but the people were nice to be around!

Solid benefits

Busy work

Sad and nasty workplace

The dishes are alway filthy my guest always need a glass of hot water to whip them down!! The managers are sneaky and underhanded!! They cut corners and care about no one!! They do not have the best interest of the employees at heart which in turn doesn’t give the employees the drive and want to work there hardest to help the company succeed!!

good food

they will feed you well if they like you, I met some really great people but if you're not on the popular squad your money will be affected. When I first started it was great, but you quickly learn that you can't trust anyone and the family environment they try to portray is nonexistent.

Πλεονεκτήματα

great people and good food

Κατά

management, popularity contest, lack of consistency
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Great coworkers, managers could be better

I liked working here, and got along with most of my coworkers. The work isn't too hard, but the sections usually aren't great. Hosts aren't very good at seating and rotation. The money is pretty decent, but could be better. Management needs work; too many power trips. Also lots of favortism.

good coworkers

less than great managers
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Family atmosphere but don’t be the step child

One of my first jobs and I loved it INITIALLY. Management is very selective with who they want to promote and performance isn’t a factor. They will take advantage of hard workers without proper compensation. If it wasn’t for amazing coworkers and free food I wouldn’t have stayed as long as I did.

Food is discounted

Management consist of alcoholics
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Βαθμολογήστε την εταιρεία στην οποία εργαστήκατε πρόσφατα

Μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας, για να βοηθήσετε άλλους χρήστες

Do not work here

It was fine at first and then they started to pile on the work and made us stay until 1 in the morning to do jobs with short staff without help. Avoid at all costs.

Fun Environment, Poor Management

This place is absolutely fun to work at! It’s fast-paced and you meet extraordinary guests. However the work-place itself is extremely toxic. They do NOT hold everyone to the same standard. It’s like some little petty club that you’re either in or out of based on if they like you or not.

40% Off wine 50% off Food

Κατά

Zero benefits, Lack of compassion from Management, Favourtism in the workplace, Hard to “climb the ladder”

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Hay buen ambiente de trabajo pero el trabajo que te exigen es mucho para una sola persona

Best Serving Job

Lots of my coworkers say they would name Cooper's Hawk as the best serving job they've had. And I would agree. I appreciate that it's more than just being part of a waitstaff- they make you feel like you're part of a team. Lots of incentives for achievements selling wine club memberships. This helps to keep things exciting day-to-day, because I know there are things I can work towards. Management truly will look out for you. Only con would be the higher-ups and GM
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Owner is top notch. Operation directors not so much

Very demanding and not caring about people. Not very supportive of the store operation talent. The owners vision and commitment to his people does not trickle down to the area directors. Concerns are never addressed
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Wouldn’t recommend if you have anxiety

I had a very hard time working here, a lot of people have an attitude or are rude. For the amount of people that work at this restaurant i never understood why everything never seemed to go right. We were constantly behind or disorganized. The managers could do a much better job actually watching their employees. It was a bit of a joke at all times. I was told it would be a great place to work but boy was I wrong. They force you to work a lot of hours and are not understanding when employees have to leave on maternity leave or for a funeral for a loved one.

Free food

Κατά

Long hours, dirty, no AC or air flow in the kitchen, sporadic schedule that changes daily
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Good

Super awesome dope food. People are great training is made easy to understand. Outstanding wine selection plus the benefits are great. Can’t wait to spend more time ya heard
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

This company is about money not people.

Stressful and crowded work environment.Understaffed and overworked employees.They split up the week for payroll, so The first week I worked Mon-Mon, should have been my first red flag. Instead of getting more overtime I walked away with less because of this. Just a fake corporate job like any other. My last straw was having a sit down with two managers about how I can do more work. Yea I can do more work somewhere else.

Stay away

They don’t care about work life balance. They will preach how different they are but it’s the same song and dance. Work their managers to the bone with zero incentive or compensation for working more than their contracted hours.

No upliftment

There’s a lot going on nowadays during covid. Work is one of those places that would be the one aspect in your life you wouldn’t want to stress too much about, be overwhelmed about and etc especially because of big changes that’s happening in this era in other ways in life. Cooper’s Hawk did teach me a lot of things as far as communicating with diverse people, pushing myself to a limit that I couldn’t see myself doing. BUT, management was terrible. There is no form of teamwork just people complaining about their job. Sometimes a manager expects you to do your job the correct way when you weren’t trained the correct way. OR just the old simple, no communicating. Managers would make you embarrassed in front of guest because one minute they’re telling us to tell the guest one thing and the next they switch everything they told you in front of you and the guest and now the guests is looking at you like “ does this person even know what they’re talking about. “ Employees are not important it’s the guests that are. But, realistically how can you cater to the guest efficiently when your mental state at your job is completely depressing because no one is there for each other. No one really helps each other out whatsoever. You get scolded when you make a mistake when you’re trying your best. It honestly just bodies there to hurry up and work so they can get through the night. This job showed me what environment I will never surround myself around at a job. You’re a human being yourself AND important just like your mental state and the things you’re going through at home. Never lower -

Πλεονεκτήματα

You meet some guests that really see you on the inside and love you, 50% discounts on food, communion, the music choice is nice

Κατά

Work and life balance non existent, poor management, depressing, no uplifting

Really toxic management

The management at the Reston location are just ok. Most times you feel very ignored. The staff environment feels cliquey and hard to crack into. The food is good though, so you can feel good about what you are serving.

The management sucks

While working here, the pay was decent given the nature of the entire environment. The management sucked so bad, it’s the worst place I’ve worked. My coworkers were very friendly and we worked together, guests expected to be treated like kings and queens which was annoying because all of us were super nice and attentive and that still wasn’t good enough.

Decent

Overall a decent serving job with good employee discount. You can make good money there but have to get the right shifts. Sometimes they over staff on slow nights which is brutal

Money, discounts

Κατά

Management, cutting servers, over staffing on slow nights

Don’t be Deceived

If you’re lucky enough to make it through the interview without knowing and seeing the red flags you’re in but if you’re going to the location in Doral don’t waste your time they care about nobody but them making money management over there is horrible

I loved working here

I worked for the troy location in Michigan and I loved it there everyone was so nice and respectful and gave you a chance they helped each other out so much and wanted you to ask them questions so you wouldn't make mistakes and if you did make a mistake they wouldn't get mad and encouraged you to ask for help I wish I could start working for them again I miss it there I found a job I loved but had to leave due to my mom passing away and having no transportation at the time but now that some what better this will be the job I go for when I'm able to work for them again

Great Leadership Top to Bottom

Coopers Hawk was the first job I was proud of. Its essentially just a chain restaurant, but the Leadership and support provided to the employees set the bar far above all the kitchens I had worked in prior. The office managers, service managers, The GM, the Chefs... All great to work with, They pushed you hard but they made sure you had the support you needed when you needed. I never once felt as though I was only good until I broke, because they made sure we wouldnt break, and compensated us frequently for pushing our limits.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.Κάντε μια Ερώτηση

Γενική αξιολόγηση