Dollar General

ΧρησιμότηταΒαθμολογίαΗμερομηνία
Εμφανίζονται και οι 34.820 ανασκοπήσεις

Terrible

Επιλεγμένη αξιολόγηση Indeed

Επιλέχθηκε ως πιο χρήσιμη από την Indeed
Terrible I rather Be a customer Than an employee The bangers here Only care about their Pay Not The Store Nor the employees that have just a horrible experience

Good Job

my work day was slow and easy. my manager was kind and patient. i feel the training was simple and easy. it was a good job for a beginner in the retail industry

5 Φεβρουαρίου 2023
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are delighted to hear of your positive experience at Dollar General and will pass along your feedback.

Lots of support from peers

I enjoy the atmosphere and all the support I get. A few of the managers are really great and do whatever they can to support your development. The long hours are a lot though especially if you have young kids. They are currently trying to work less hours.

Good people

5 Φεβρουαρίου 2023
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We will keep your assessment in mind as we continue to evaluate Dollar General employee satisfaction.

The customers

I work 8 to 9 hours everytime I went in, I meet new people everyday and some was regulars. The job was not hard at any point honestly. I enjoyed everything about any of my jobs.

5 Φεβρουαρίου 2023

Easy laid back retail job

Nothing special, low pay, low hours, bad management. Fun if you just want to make a few bucks and hang out. Low expectations from management lead to nothing getting done around the store.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Βαθμολογήστε την εταιρεία στην οποία εργαστήκατε πρόσφατα

Μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας, για να βοηθήσετε άλλους χρήστες

Terrible upper management

Loved the people I worked with but upper management is terrible nothing but a bunch of people that fire you over anything so if you work here make sure you note and document everything

No pros

Overly worked

5 Φεβρουαρίου 2023
Thank you for the feedback. While we are disappointed to hear about your experience, we will be sure to include your feedback as we continue to improve our internal processes and leadership.

Relaxed but corporate no good

Terrible wages. Cuts hours just because they can. And not just the store I was in but others I’ve heard had to work through the winter with no heat. So you can probably imagine the complaints from customers when it’s 4-5 Degrees outside and not much warmer inside. Pipes ended up busting and flooding the whole store and all the employees except managers had no income at that point. The store has been closed since lol

Fast paced

Great place to work if you like to take a mess and make it beautiful. Is very fast paced and rewarding in finished product. Great management and awesome co-workers.

5 Φεβρουαρίου 2023

Good community, bad workplace environment

I loved the customers, but the pay wasn't enough to survive off of. They constantly cut hours and even try to control your hours at other dollar generals. They pressure you to come in sick and guilt trip you if you cant work. They dont respect your personal life and will call you in even if you are working at another job. They expect you to do multible jobs at once and often expect you to work alone.

Good customers

Κατά

Bad pay, bad hours, no full time, no real benefits

5 Φεβρουαρίου 2023

What is the best part of working at the company?Some of the employeesWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Management requesting endless tasks with no helpWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Limited not diverse What is a typical day like for you at the company?Stressful and I hated having to clean up after other employees

Okay job

It was an okay and easy job for a first time employee. Pay wasn't great but overall it was an alright experience working for Dollar General as I was only working there for a little extra money.

Cool

Cool place to work. Met a lot of great colleagues and had fun with the customers. They are not always nice but I try to make someone’s day! Loved working here.

they are very supportive

they train with with great people they are will to work with you're schedule and you need them to and are understanding if you have kids that are younger and or if they are in school

5 Φεβρουαρίου 2023

I enjoyed the contact with our customers

I love helping people. As a Cashier, the register being located at the door, my attitude helped set the quality of their visit - greeting, smile, helpfulness, etc.

5 Φεβρουαρίου 2023

The merit raises and friendly atmosphere.

Enjoyed the work area ,was a friendly place to work. Because I lived in the town where I worked I new quite a bit of the customers. It was always a great place. All the other people that work there were easy to get along with . Even the drivers that delivered merchandise were polite and respectful . The merchandise was actually up to par. It was clean the other associates were very respectful .

Πλεονεκτήματα

Always received a 40 hour work week. Got merit raises.

Κατά

Didn't always receive breaks when there by yourself.

Fun

Fun place to work. Nice people Good hours Customers are most of the sometimes You don’t get a break Most times you’ll end up working shift alone. I didnt enjoy the pay

Not the best environment

Overall not that bad of a job, enjoyed stocking shelves, most coworkers were nice, etc. but dollar general as a company sucks. staffing issues, sending too much product for us to handle due to no hours given to us, overall very stressful environment a lot of the time. Weird coworker at my store that collectively made everyone uncomfortable but never gets fired. Heard of managers of other stores working 80 hour weeks due to staffing problems. Would not recommend working for them.

Overwork, drama

Expects a lot to be done with little pay and also cuts hours unexpectedly. Your hard work is not recognized! Also expects you to shout for them when you need assistance

4 Φεβρουαρίου 2023

Good

I like itIt was funI enjoyed it a lot Very informative and a rewarding experience that will play an important part in my life in the future. I have nothing more to say.

Productive fun workplace

Would definitely recommend to someone who lives locally. Small but always customer friendly. They always aim to please each and every customer. Major sales & discounts .

4 Φεβρουαρίου 2023

Friendly work environment and very safe.

DG is very convenient for it’s customers FIRST. It is well organized and believes in customer service in all respects. Their locations are well placed for convenience and accessibility and is customer friendly in all areas. It is a great place to work.

Πλεονεκτήματα

Work schedules are flexible.

Κατά

Stores are not well maintained due and cluttered.

3 Φεβρουαρίου 2023

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην Dollar General. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.Κάντε μια Ερώτηση

Γενική αξιολόγηση