Dunkin' Donuts
3.4 από 5 αστέρια.
Λήψη εβδομαδιαίων ενημερώσεων, νέων θέσεων εργασίας και αξιολογήσεων

Dunkin' Donuts Αξιολογήσεις Υπαλλήλων

Ταξινόμηση με βάση

ΧρησιμότηταΒαθμολογίαΗμερομηνία
Εμφανίζονται και οι 21,691 ανασκοπήσεις

Επιλεγμένη αξιολόγηση Indeed

Επιλέχθηκε ως πιο χρήσιμη από την Indeed
Free drinks and sandwiches. Nice customers to say hello to everyday. Lousy management that do what they want and make the low paid staff do everything.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

fun place to work with good managers

I would work here again. depends on the shift that you choose if you are really busy or not. The job is fun if you like to help people find the right combo in their coffee

pick your shift

Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Overall difficult location and difficult relationship with management.

My experience with dunkin at my specific location was not good. Management wasn’t helpful when it came to more serious issues. A lot of things were overlooked and pushed aside. The manager was passive aggressive and no one really wanted to go to them for help. Some coworkers didn’t perform their tasks and over the period of a year there was a bit of turnover in employees. I was not pleased with putting in so much work and never feeling validated. Every work day was stressful whether it be incredibly rude customers or issues coming from people not doing their job. I would never go back to that location. It traumatized me in many ways especially working in 2020 at the beginning of the pandemic.

2 free drinks

Κατά

Short breaks, staying passed my shift, unstable work environment.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

No breaks, over-worked and under-paid, no training, bad management

I would not recommend trying to make a career at this employer. If you value your personal life and your personal time, then this isn't a job for you.

free donuts

Κατά

no breaks, bad management, no training, no personal time

Flexible and friendly environment

I enjoyed working there and I had support and liked the pace and the people. They worked with my schedule and when I asked for more hours they were happy to give them to me.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Βαθμολογήστε την εταιρεία στην οποία εργαστήκατε πρόσφατα

Μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας, για να βοηθήσετε άλλους χρήστες

Working here is a nightmare.

This company is a mess. They’re always short staffed and have a really high turnover rate. They underpay their employees and I’ve heard they delete peoples hours from the systems. They claim once you complete your DDU you’ll get a raise, but I’ve seen multiple people not get their promised raise. If you work here keep all of your time card tickets and get any raise offers in writing.

None?

Κατά

Early hours, understaffed, poor management, untrained employees
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

productive and fun place to work at, very fast paced.

It’s a good job and very fast paced. It’s fun and entertaining but too much drama with employees. Some days it can be slow, other days super busy and stressful but as long as you’re working with the right helpful people there isn’t much to worry about. Everything about the job is pretty easy as long as you do your monthly training.

Πλεονεκτήματα

-free food/beverages -flexible hours -managers are very understanding and helpful

-barely any benefits -drama
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

productive and a great learning space.Depending on the location, may lack structure and stability

it was okay could be a bit better. Felt like management could have been a bit more stable and consistent. Raises aren’t a thing and the overturn rates are pretty high. See people come and go

Not the best place

It's good for in-between job or while you are in college but not something you should stay at. Yes, you can make yourself coffee while working but expect comments from management about coming in on your day off buying a coffee. Drama,lazy coworkers and over all poor management has made me not want to go to work. Add in higher up management out of the store is just as bad if not worse.

Coffee while you work

Customer's rude Management horrible

Fast paced energetic atmosphere

I enjoyed working here for many reasons. The weekly pay was great. I worked in the mornings when it's the busiest. The work was easy. I liked that I was serving people before their day really got started.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

very slow paced work environment if you work in the afternoon/evening.

A typical afternoon shift begins pretty fast paced, then slows down into the evening. Not really much to do when there's so many people and so little work. The manager was never present even when there were 3-4 teenagers closing the store. Try to stay busy even when all tasks are completed. The drinks were free to make and a discount for food.

Πλεονεκτήματα

Free drinks, flexible schedule, frequent breaks

Κατά

Very slow paced in the evening, low pay
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Good first job that gets you experience

The job can be great or bad, depends on your coworkers and managers. A good manager made a great environment to work. A bad manager made a bad work environment. Its hard to move up and get raises even after being there for multiple years, no room for moving up. Great coworkers make it tolerable though. Pretty flexible hours though

Easy job

Short staffed

Are we shortstaffed. Everything always left for the next shift. No consistency among management. Very high turnover rate. Can’t even keep management.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Management sucks. No free meals when working 12 hrs. Don’t get tips you work for.

I worked here at the start of the pandemic. The manager would yell at you for making a mistake in front of the whole store and then would go sit on the back and play on their phone only to come back and yell at us for the amount of time it was taking to get through the drive through line. The workers are just overworked high schoolers and some adults. It’s a super busy place with lines that never really went down until around 4. You don’t really get breaks unless it’s required by law, but management will try to put if off until it’s almost too late. There isn’t even a good way to pick up or drop shifts and don’t really expect your coworkers to cover for you. One said they would to me and the manager on duty and never showed up. I couldn’t even go in for it due to me being out of town. There are some good ones tho that are nice but watch out for the other ones.

Κατά

Management, no tips, poor pay, meh coworkers
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Great job for high school students.

Not a very good environment for mental health or self esteem. Management doesn’t care about employees safety or health. Brand only cares about sales and time.

Πλεονεκτήματα

Free food and drinks when working

Κατά

No breaks, no bonuses, management is lacking
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

It was fun . I worked with a lot of amazing kids also .

Manager did not care about no one but herself.. I met a lot of amazing people at that job . I really liked that job .. till they made me pick your kid's or your job ?

Πλεονεκτήματα

Pay was great, tips amazing

Fun until it's not

coworkers are fun but when it is extremely busy and understaffed it is a high stress environment. your experience is honestly based on management my location changed managers frequently.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Nothing I like it the way it is

The Dunkin donuts I worked at was good I appreciate it so much the staff was so respectful and was there when I lost my finance I thank them so much I recommend that Ms.Nakia is an always leader and cool too.

Good coffee

Κατά

Had to throw away donuts had a certain time
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

The job itself was not bad but some workers do tend to slack.

I love the job it taught me more than what I thought. It’s fun to makes drinks and try new items on the menu. I wish there was more night workers bc that’s what the store mainly needs and I promise that will be the best Dunkin’ Donuts to dine at.

Free lunches Tips

Short breaks

Management is doodoo

Management is almost nonexistent, training is almost non existent, good luck. worked there for almost two years and never got any advancement opportunities

free coffee

Κατά

short staff constant, customers screaming at you over nothing. treated like an animal
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Management is fun but that can be a downfall

Management tries to be friends instead of actually managing the store. The pay is too low for the stuff you go through. Tips get taken out of your taxes, and food and drinks get taken out of store budget, and you get yelled at if it's too high a month.

Free drinks

Rude people
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην Dunkin' Donuts. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.Κάντε μια Ερώτηση

Γενική αξιολόγηση