Flying Tiger Copenhagen Αξιολογήσεις Υπαλλήλων

Εμφανίζονται και οι 34 ανασκοπήσεις
Ταξινόμηση με βάση: Χρησιμότητα | Βαθμολογία | Ημερομηνία
Horrid manager, fun shop
Senior Sales Assistant (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Norwich5 Απριλίου 2018
Overall a fun shop to work in and they do try and promote in-store advancememt. However the store in question had possibly the worst manager I have ever had the displeasure of working under. The managment system left it that there was no one to go to above the manager to deal with her horrible attitude. Foremost she made staff cry and made them feel undervalued, unimportant and insgnificant. Going as far to say her rules her shop. There was very little support and she actively avoided work. Avoid this shop at all costs.
Discount
Managment team
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 1Όχι 1Αναφορά
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Great company with huge management challenges
Assistant Store Manager (Τωρινός υπάλληλος) –  New York, NY7 Μαρτίου 2018
The company culture is fun. The job is relatively easy although does require a certain amount of labor.

The management is inexperienced and lacks accountability.
Good working environment
Christmas Temp Sales Assistant (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Worcester5 Μαρτίου 2018
Very kind staff, i learnt how to manage timing, although it took me a while but I now know for a future job that I will be able to be quicker with tasks and get them done before moving on to the next task. I got on well with the team and managed to make new friends. I enjoyed sorting out the hooks and selves with products and trying to fill as many spaces as possible and make it look presentable. The only thing I found hard about the job was finding the stock.
Good environment
Sales Assistant (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  London5 Φεβρουαρίου 2018
A very good place to work at, good managers, good team, the venue is in front of the ocean. A good location, busy with people, lots of thing to do around during a break.
nice team
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;ΝαιΌχι 2Αναφορά
Growing company
Supervisor (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  New York, NY3 Φεβρουαρίου 2018
When i started It was brand new so it had a lot of growing to do. I’m sure it’s better now then it was when i was Working there. The promotion process was growing constantly so that was great.
Paid good
Terrible management
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;ΝαιΌχι 2Αναφορά
Productive workplace
Stock Team/Associate (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Brooklyn, NY2 Φεβρουαρίου 2018
Flying Tiger is a good place to work if you like keeping track of thousands of items at once. This company does not exactly have their ways of inventory check up to date but as a company that is new to the US iexpect they'll be much better in the future.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Great company to work for
Store Manager (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Basingstoke25 Ιανουαρίου 2018
Flying Tiger Copenhagen have scandinavian type of management in their stores. Store Managers have full control of their stores, in terms of what stock to order, merchandising of the displays and the whole ownership of the store.
Employment includes benefits such as staff discount and opportunities to climb the career ladder.
The hardest part of the job are sometimes the customers and their abuse towards you, but I believe that's just retail. Sometimes you do have to work long hours.
The most enjoyable part of the job are your colleagues, it's family like collective and dream team makes the job bearable.
Πλεονεκτήματα
Not trading over big bank holidays
Long hours, working weekends
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Very friendly team, nice environment to work
Key Holder/Sales Assistant (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  London25 Ιανουαρίου 2018
Customers are always nice, the staff is always very helpful. The shop is very bright and filled with cool items. It is a very fun place to work and meet new people.
15min break
Unpaid extra hours
Fast Paced Fun Company
Assistant Manager (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Cardiff, Cardiff24 Ιανουαρίου 2018
Hard work involved and excellent team skills needed
Innovative company means its not like any other.
Good company for first time workers to learn the fast pace needed for retail
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Good at the start ..not long term
Management (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Uk23 Ιανουαρίου 2018
Brill people
Trips to Denmark
Everyday is different
Great stock and styles
Always getting a chance to merchandise and change displays
Staff training
Great people good challenges
Κατά
Low pay long long expected expected hours
Fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Milton Keynes11 Ιανουαρίου 2018
Flying Tiger Copenhagen has a fun and welcoming work environment. Everyone that works there are friendly and always ready to help. I loved working there.
Friendly staff and managers
Κατά
Can get busy sometimes and staff has to work underpressure
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Friendly, Hard Working, Reliable and productive.
Christmas Temp Sales Assistant (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Basingstoke, Hampshire10 Ιανουαρίου 2018
As a Christmas temp at flying tiger I worked tills and restocked the store. As this was my first job, I was very nervous on my first day, but as soon as i went inside the staff were friendly and made me feel so calm. If I was able to still work at tiger I would have loved the opportunity. I was so happy with my time there.
Πλεονεκτήματα
Friendly, High pay for a christmas temp, reliable, hard working
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Overall some things about the company.
Store Manager (Τωρινός υπάλληλος) –  New York, NY3 Ιανουαρίου 2018
Every job have there pro and cons, but the pro outweighs the cons. That is why I love working for the company. You always learning new things. You get to meet all kind of different people. The company is growing in U.S. They still have a lot to learn how American people shop, but the company is trying to get advice from management team at store level.
Πλεονεκτήματα
Pay, time off, and how upper management treat us fair.
Need more better benefits example like 401 K
Productive and fast-paced
Sales Assistant (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Tottenham Court Road10 Δεκεμβρίου 2017
A very productive and fast-paced environment to work in. If you're looking for a job which won't give you time to scratch your head, this is it! Management was friendly and very easy going.
Discount
Late nights
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 1Όχι 2Αναφορά
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Ambiente lavorativo frenetico e stimolate
Addetto alle vendite (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Roma, Lazio26 Νοεμβρίου 2017
Riallestire e mantenere ordinati i capi su stampelle e tavoli, assistere alla vendita il cliente.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 2ΌχιΑναφορά
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Great as no sale or promotional launches
Assistant Manager (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  London, Greater London12 Νοεμβρίου 2017
Company has poor structure from head office level. Very unprofessional with inappropriate behaviour, lack of communication from senior management ie area management, lack of training, blatant favouritism from senior managers and HR looking out for themselves and not interested in the welfare of the actual shop workers. Poor pay for the work that you actually do.
Staff discount
Lack of professional conduct from head office and HR, only 1 hour for lunch
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 3Όχι 2Αναφορά
US Corporate Team is hurting the US Market
Sales Manager (Τωρινός υπάλληλος) –  New York, NY30 Οκτωβρίου 2017
The corporate team for the US is truly what's hurting the market in NY. The stores are doing well but not where they should and can be. It's almost scary to think they are opening more stores currently without having a define structure for the US set. It's mis-managed by a inexperienced DM and a Head of US operations from Denmark who doesn't listen to anything anyone says despite rarely spending time on the sales floor in the stores. You will end up putting a lot into this company for very little in return. Going above and beyond isn't valued as your extra efforts are dismissed and you're passed over for individuals who "fit what they're looking for.," whatever that means. People that they screen for months but end up not being successful and are gone from the company not soon after starting. Poorly ran, poorly organized and unappreciative. The culture isn't one encouraged by the company despite what they believe they're doing, it's always a gray cloud when you go into work and it's only for the friends you've made that keep you from being so upset by the trickle down effect from corporate.
Salary
Bad Management, Not Appreciated
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 2Όχι 1Αναφορά
Fantastyczna atmosfera
kasjer-sprzedawca (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Gliwice, śląskie24 Οκτωβρίου 2017
Praca idealna. Zgrany zespół z menagerką na czele, do której zawsze można się zwrócić o radę i pomoc. W samym sklepie przemiła atmosfera, aż chciało się przychodzić do pracy, natomiast po wyjściu z niej nie miało się uczucia zmęczenia, tylko pozytywnego naładowania. Oczywiście zdarzały się trudniejsze dni, dostawy i godziny naprawdę ciężkiej pracy, jednak po zmianie przeważnie wychodziło się z uśmiechem na ustach.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Long hours but fun environment
Sales Assistant (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  London2 Οκτωβρίου 2017
I Worked at FTC for two months in a part time christmas sales temp role whilst studying. The interview was very straight forward, informal which made the process more personal, I heard back after a couple days about getting the position.
The stores in London are SUPER busy on weekends, often needing all staff on tills which can be hectic in small spaces given.
Working in the store was thoroughly enjoyable as everyone works hard but has fun, good relationships with other staff were formed and was impressed at the vast diversity that FTC employ!
Hardest part of the job is definitely the long hours, only getting an hour break if working a seven hour shift... I had been given numerous six and half hours shifts which was cheeky meaning I only had one half hour break.
Working closing times was actually fun as the stores have a very relaxed attitude: if it gets done to a good standard then everyone is happy.
Nice co-workers
Κατά
Long hours with little breaks.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 5ΌχιΑναφορά
All in one great
Sales Assistant (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Innsbruck, Austria25 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017
My colleagues have been very nice during my worktime there! I loved it. If you habe spontanoeus appointment there is always somebody who could work for you
Sales assistant
Short hours
Κατοχυρωμένο προφίλ

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην Flying Tiger Copenhagen. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.

Κάντε μια Ερώτηση