Hungry Jack's
3,3 από 5 αστέρια.
Λήψη εβδομαδιαίων ενημερώσεων, νέων θέσεων εργασίας και αξιολογήσεων

Hungry Jack's Αξιολογήσεις Υπαλλήλων

ΧρησιμότηταΒαθμολογίαΗμερομηνία
Εμφανίζονται και οι 2.480 ανασκοπήσεις

hungry jacks

Επιλεγμένη αξιολόγηση Indeed

Επιλέχθηκε ως πιο χρήσιμη από την Indeed
my typical day consisted of serving and greeting customers. I made burgers at the back of house. I used to clean dishes, pick up dishes and clean the toilets and mop the floors , walls, windows. I used to dispose all of the rubbish. I used to take orders at the front of house. My management was good with me except few. Workplace culture was alright but there was a lot of racism. The hardest part of the job was dealing with conflict and racism. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to work for a well known company and being able to make my customers happy at the end of the day. Also, achieving the set targets for the day.

Πλεονεκτήματα

discounts (50%), got to interact with various people and served both front and back of house

Racisim
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Difficult hours and difficult management

Management was difficult, while the coworkers were by far the most enjoyable part of the job. Managers ignored unavalibilities and rostered me during the day while being a school student. I wasn't rostered after I turned 16, and then got sent an email saying I had been fired.

Free lunches

Rostering, management

Terrible

they don't pay you enough for what u do. managers suck and are extremely unenthusiastic and lazy. they let out a loud sigh whenever they have to help out. shifts are very uncertain i was often not getting any for months. bad environment unless you enjoy sucking up to the managers. oh yeah also pay is terrible not worth it.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Stressful workplace but good pay

Managers a the worse, they don’t value people effort, that’s why a lot of crew members leave after a couple months. Good pay better than other fast food jobs. Training is awful, you are required to do jedi online training but it is easy to forget it because there is so much.

Good pay

Bad management
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Fun but no penalty rates

The management is good and talking to managers about issues is very easy. Discounts on food are nice however there is no penalty rates on weekends which is bad if you are working a long shift on a weekend.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Βαθμολογήστε την εταιρεία στην οποία εργαστήκατε πρόσφατα

Μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας, για να βοηθήσετε άλλους χρήστες

Stressful and inconsistent hours

Managers do not really give you hours unless you are under 18 and you kind have to just deal with it. Managers will overwork you and most crew dont do their job efficiently

Fun Crew

Bad working conditions
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Very fast-paced and stressful environment that offers a challenge

This place is very fast-paced and isn't for everyone. Although, this place has taught me social skills and how to communicate with customers effectively. I have made a lot of friendships here

Horrible work environment

The worst place I’ve ever worked at, the customers treat you like a useless trash, yelling at teenagers and management had favourites, the place was disgusting with worms and ants everywhere. Every shift I was dreading to go there, never had this worst feeling. They don’t even train you, I had to learn everything on my own. They expect you to do 500 percent.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Fun, fast paced, great for a first job.

This job is perfect if you're fresh out of high school, or even in high school.The job is fast paced, you learn how to talk to people, you learn how to handle money and how to work a Point of sales System. You will learn how to bag orders (or make the food), how to input orders, general cleaning among other things.Great for a first job. You'll even make friends.

Everything I expected

lets just say this is probably the reasonable first job to get. it pays well, and it pays more the older you get. other crew members are enjoyable to be around but management could definitely be better. there's a lot to do at hungry jacks and you gotta do it many times in a row so there would be something to do. i personally dont do services so i dont have experiences with customers. but even so, its still fasted pace and stressful. but there are plenty times also when my store is dead so you can just take a breather then and just do your preps. you will get breaks (30 minutes) if your shifts are over 5 hours. i'll be honest, i was not properly trained, i was more thrown into the job but it is not the hardest thing to pick up. after about two weeks of consistent shifts, you'll definitely get a hang of it. speaking of, as a casual worker, my shifts fluctuate a lot and sometimes i dont get even 10 hours in a week so be ready for that.

good community, good pay

bad management

Horribe

Majority of the staffs are good at every stores but the customers are usually coming to Hungry Jack’s only for the cheap burgers, and they’re mostly very rude.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Good for a first job and nice pay, poor manager culture and little benefits

Hungry jacks will provide a lot of great experience for your first job, and once you get the hang of it it becomes pretty easy. You get paid well too. My main issues with Hungry Jack's are its lack of benefits and dodgy managerial culture, often with a lacklustre and overall poor managing environment.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Could be worse, but not great

Like most fast food places, it isn't a great place to work. I'd only recommend working here if you can't find a job anywhere else. It's not HORRIBLE, the managers and some of the workers were nice (For me at least) but it was very unorganized and you have to learn everything very quickly without much explanation. Even on my 5th shift I was still confused as to how everything worked. You get breaks around every 5 hours, which is fine, but even 2 or 3 hours of work can be very tiring, and once you get home all you can do is rest. TL;DR Not great, but not too awful. It is easy to get a job here though, they employ basically anyone.

Nice Managers Nice Co-Workers Easy to get hired

Very tiring Stressful Minimal breaks Low pay
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Toxic management culture overweighed the decent pay.

Better than all related QSRs but not a job you should work if you value your mental well-being. The pay was better than other fast food places and the training was easy and thorough, making the job very easy to begin. Employees are all lovely people and there is a great culture among them. This is somewhat offset by the toxicity of store management and even more so by the unrealistic, overly controlling demands of higher management. Guilt tripping and harassing employees to work shifts they didn't have to was common

Πλεονεκτήματα

Great employee culture. I loved working with the other team members.

Κατά

Little to no employee benefits, Employees are disqualified from most promotions, Toxic management culture.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

coworkers were ok, good pay

usually work 3 hours minimum, good discount, coworkers were ok and some were rude and talk behind people's back...work can get very busy and there's only 1 person at the counter
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

It’s easy when you know what to do.

It was good but management was favouritism and can get stressful at times, they are a very multicultural company. It was fun working when you were with friends but you get in trouble for every little thing
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Decent environment depending on what supervisor/s are present.

For the time I worked for the company I thoroughly enjoyed regardless of the monotony, the only thing that was quite nonsensical was the treatment had by certain 'strict' managers who consistently pester even when people are cohesively doing their respective tasks.

Πλεονεκτήματα

The staff who aren't managers are decent people.

Κατά

No consistent work hours or schedules, weekly. No consistent complimentary lunches.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Good workplace but customers are always rude

Free drinks

Very busy

good people

Overall my experience was quite good, I got one year of customer service and it was a good first job. Although there were amazing people here most shifts I got given were out of my availability and we were very understaffed. But I did enjoy my time there.

Πλεονεκτήματα

free food and good staff

Κατά

understaffed for a lot of shifts
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Management is a major problem

Worked at 3 different Hungry Jack's stores over 4 years, management was always a massive issue. One manager at the second store made me cry so hard I almost quit on the spot. The manager gossip at all the stores about employees, in front of employees and to other employees was extremely concerning.

Many promotions available Traineeship available

Management gossip Favouritism Bullying
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

great people, large work load

On average I work 30 hours on top of being a highschool student, of course this is no problem for me and i tend to manage it well but it isnt ideal. once u get good at ur job and accept extra shifts this is when the hours come in. u just need to be good at saying no and balancing ur work/life load. on the positive side i have met some of the best people working here :)

Πλεονεκτήματα

best managers, great relationships formed, decent pay

Κατά

long hours, bad work/life balance
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην Hungry Jack's. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.Κάντε μια Ερώτηση

Γενική αξιολόγηση