IHOP

ΧρησιμότηταΒαθμολογίαΗμερομηνία
Εμφανίζονται και οι 11.164 ανασκοπήσεις

Hostess

Επιλεγμένη αξιολόγηση Indeed

Επιλέχθηκε ως πιο χρήσιμη από την Indeed
It was a good experience but they lack professionalism. Scheduling was okay to good. Hardest part was working 9:30pm - 4am.

Friends

Κατά

Handling the customers that drank too much; customer's fighting other customers

Fun

Good for service industry experience and meeting new people. You can also get a lot of hours in which helps with how many tips you can get. You get a 30 min lunch
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Ghetto , unorganized, dirty & I would never work there again .

Was there for 4 years , was told I couldn’t get a raise because I was a server , no holiday pay , no room to grow & u don’t have to have common sense to work there .

Great environment

You get what you put in,which is fair.Awsome people to work with.General management is horrible but higher up are awesome.Pay is fair if your an adequate server.

Πλεονεκτήματα

Near free lunch, awesome area director

General management
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Good place to work for a short time, they will take advantage.

The manager did always try to praise workers who did a good job. However, they also overworked people and took advantage of those who did their job well.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Βαθμολογήστε την εταιρεία στην οποία εργαστήκατε πρόσφατα

Μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας, για να βοηθήσετε άλλους χρήστες

Do not work at ihop

The job/life work balance sucks. As a parent I was seriously told to work more and spend less time with my kids so I quit. Not to mention they give you "promotions" without extra pay, and will make you work off the clock to reduce their labor. Nothing about IHOP is okay. Work for an employer that pays & treats you what youre worth.

fun

i love ihop i love going home with money everydst to feeccmy kidd excellent place to work snd groe we love ijhop and all the ny cheesecake pancake combos

very fun place to work

very fun place to work tips are great as is other pay. Managers are really great and will help u with anything. hard things are they get shorthanded and u have to work longer and harder

tips scheduling flexibility

Κατά

no breaks and sometomes side work washard

Terrible management

The worst management every especially the one on Prattville Alabama that store is ranked by favorites an family only who gets away with a whole lot of stuff at work.

Horrible

Management is so power hungry that they forget they have workers. They think things in life only happen to them. You are expected to never call out, even in emergencies. You are treated poorly and talked to the same. It's over all a bad place.

Κατά

No breaks. Poor management. Drama.

Easy & fun workplace !

Good pay if you're a server/hostess & if you're a people person you'll definitely love it. Coworkers are very friendly & the overtime is always a plus.

Trash company

If you want get paid low wages and be worked like to death have at it. The coworkers were great but the manager treated everyone like horribly. The paycheck ain't worth it

No good

Not only does IHOP not give people room to grow, but the management doesn't care. Helf the employees there are just running out the clock and standing around, the others have bad temperaments and start fights with others, and yet management does nothing.

Worst job ever

Horrible place to work. I worked here for 6 years and although i made decent money i hated the job. They expect you to do everybody’snelese job while getting paid the same

Drama

The overall stress of working here had me incapable of smiling at one point. SO. MUCH. DRAMA. Who’s sleeping with who, barely any help from management, no sense of emotional intelligence from anyone. Fights pretty much all of the time between the staff, and sometimes even the customers. The police showing up because of disputes is insanely common.

Good first job

Good job for anyone wanting to break into serving, they train you from the ground up. But you’ll be working with a lot of highschoolers/young adults who don't take it serious and call out.

flexible, tips, fun environment

understaffed, hectic

easy, but terrible communication

Worked there for about a month and a half and a total of 2-3 weeks of them scheduling off and on. They could not get their scheduling right at all. Old manager was flakey and the place was completely dirty. You mop and wiped everything down completely yet the next shift you go in and it's dirtier than you found. Good workers and it's easy that's about the only thing good about that place.

Fun workplace

Family oriented , it’s a good job to start as a teen and it’s easy to work your way up. The schedule is flexible. The people are very nice people to work with.

It's ihop

I worked super hard for this company and put in more than double the amount of hours that was required of me. I was told I was being promoted on 2 separate occasions and promised raises and they did me dirty. I'm sorry. I know my worth and I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that I deserved a lot more than what I received.

Absolutely not

just dont do it ! you will expect to be working for the position that you interviewed for but you will end up doing the total opposite. Nothing but arguments and yelling at each other at this place. Its not worth the misery.

pay

Κατά

staff and employees yelling at eachother, unorganized

Bad management

Not a healthy place to work. They just don't care about there employees, and when you don't care about your employees, employees leave to better themselves, therefore the employer has to keep replacing the employees with new employees and its bad services all around. IHOP has good quality food but when you are disrespectful to your employees you lose your good employees and you IHOP has to start all over. It's simple respect your employees and the quality overall would be a win win.

No respect
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην IHOP. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.Κάντε μια Ερώτηση

Γενική αξιολόγηση