Lime Αξιολογήσεις Υπαλλήλων

Εμφανίζονται και οι 90 ανασκοπήσεις
Ταξινόμηση με βάση: Χρησιμότητα | Βαθμολογία | Ημερομηνία
A joke
Mechanic (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Baltimore, MD15 Αυγούστου 2019
Co-workers locking tools away from other shifts Manager who just sleeps in the warehouse on the floor only wants questions from his leads bugs infested warehouse. Fire hazardous set up throughout the location
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Horrific management, poor hours, no growth potential.
Operations Specialist (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Bloomington, IN11 Αυγούστου 2019
After a one month startup we had about 16 people and plenty of hours. Then after a couple of months our starter hired a conceited, narcissist as our manager and left to startup another business elsewhere. After about a month or so of him running it, when December rolled around he laid off half of our employees without any warning, we went from 16 to 8 then one or two weeks later he did it again and we went down to about 4 with fewer hours for those who remained. Two or three weeks passed like that, then he brought back a couple of employees with limited hours, but that’s pretty much how it remained for most everyone. He wanted everyone to be available 24/7, but would only give 20 hours a week. There was one person working there who was a huge kiss @ ss, he is also narcissistic and would receive special treatment from the manager at times. He is 26 years old and this was his first time having a job. After a few months the manager decided to promote someone so they would handle a lot of his “work” for him and be on call for him 24/7. He promoted the kiss @ ss, gave him 40 hours a week, but it was only a small pay raise. Since then lime continued to report that the Bloomington branch has yet to make a profit, they’ve been in the red since startup. The manager (who is the only one on salary) most weeks would forget to approve everyone’s time cards, so usually everyone else would get paid late, after someone reminded him about it.

Apologies for going off on a tangent, but I do not recommend working here, the people are unqualified, there is no promotions or moving up, at least
  περισσότερα... one of the employees will clock in then not do sh’t but still get paid, and the conceited manager will not listen to what you have to say. But will lay you off if he feels like it in the least.  λιγότερα
Not recommended.
Technician (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Austin, TX6 Αυγούστου 2019
Punk stoner 20 somethings that never had positions of authority and it shows. You have to sign a non disclosure agreement in order to get hired on and by then it's too late.
Πλεονεκτήματα
You can use their scooters as you please.
Terrible location conditions.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 2ΌχιΑναφορά
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Interesting to work there New Manager trying to get things together
Mechanic (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Hawthorn California2 Αυγούστου 2019
10 years IBM field technician, 18 years military motor pool sergeant avionics sergeant Communication sergeant calibration sergeant 82nd Airborne 1/17 Air Cavalry 14 years civilian job was ATM Field service for bank America Chase Bank citibank my mechanical skills are very good My hobbies are drone flying and motorcycle racing and Ocean fishing on my boat. This company lime terminated me for End of engagement which I only worked there for a month and a 1/2 Manager discussed with me to stay on 4 more weeks and discuss my elevation to driver mechanic I agreed Have not heard from No manager about Any termination only by payroll
Πλεονεκτήματα
Nice people to work with
Κατά
No health care to start new manager In place Unpredictable terminations
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;ΝαιΌχι 1Αναφορά
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Productive and a fun work place environment
Mechanic (Τωρινός υπάλληλος) –  San Diego, CA31 Ιουλίου 2019
Lime has a very comfortable work environment to it. They provide all the necessary tools to get your job done through the day, the only down side that is, there's usually not enough to pass around the crew. Management is alright. They have a clear vision on how operate but at the same time , the execution is not always on par. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people.
Πλεονεκτήματα
Vending machines, ping pong table
PTO
Fun work environment
Operations Specialist (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Greenville, NC17 Ιουλίου 2019
Easy going job with a productive work environment. Friendly employees often socialized outside of work. The team was always set up to be successful to maximize the usage of each bike.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Nice Job if you like the outdoors
Operational Shift Manager (Τωρινός υπάλληλος) –  Columbus, OH9 Ιουλίου 2019
not rocket science... go find scooters and bikes and either return them to a spot to be rented again or take them back to the warehouse. Management is overall good people.
outdoors all the time
outdoors ALL the time
Lime Tech
Mechanic (Τωρινός υπάλληλος) –  Omaha, NE2 Ιουλίου 2019
Best Seasonal job I’ve had so far... I mean your in a hot warehouse or out in elements but where else will they pay you to work on and have fun riding scooters all day!?!?!? Hopefully they’ll come round to making it a year round more permanent type of job...
Easy Money
Seasonal
very bad company
Juicer support (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Freelancer26 Ιουνίου 2019
Nothing positive, you may come to know new people, but the overal job is bad and management is the worst I ever dealt with.

They treat agents as slaves without caring about you, just caring for what works for you.
--------------------
You may better treat your agents and seek quality agents, form your team leaders and your managers in first place, don't expect agent to perform amazing job while you don't provide support nor feedback, agents must know about the market in first place not wait to know details from customers.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 5ΌχιΑναφορά
Chill but not stable
Mechanic (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Hawthorne, CA26 Ιουνίου 2019
Loved it but the management sucked they fired me after i got arrested and i explained to them that i had to take a couple days off to handle my personal life i sent them the police report and i got back no more than couple days later amd they said i was terminated
Ride scootera
Horrible managment
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Relaxed and fun environment, bad management
Operations Specialist & Driver (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Inglewood, CA11 Ιουνίου 2019
Pretty fun job, cool co workers. The manager is highly unprofessional, and lives for retaliation. She acted like a teenager, the other managers were really cool though.
Πλεονεκτήματα
You’re on your on own in the field
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Buen empleo buen ambiente de trabajo
chofer (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Tlaxpana 1226 Απριλίου 2019
Una empresa buena
Pero con muy mala toma de decisiones
Buen sueldo
Mala toma de decisiones
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;ΝαιΌχιΑναφορά
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
broken pool table says it all...
Project Manager (Τωρινός υπάλληλος) –  San Francisco, CA8 Απριλίου 2019
customer's got hurt on vehicles.

brought in too many Uber people and changed the culture.

manager wouldn't hold one on ones.

havent had a team meeting in two months
Free lunches
unfriendly work environment
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 8Όχι 1Αναφορά
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Fun and very low stress environment
Shift Lead for Drivers (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  San Francisco, CA26 Μαρτίου 2019
Working here was great, it was very low stress with a little customer service required but in all a very cool job. Very helpful in learning about the product you are handling.
Low stress
Buy your own food
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 3Όχι 2Αναφορά
Poor management
Mechanical (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Tulsa, OK22 Μαρτίου 2019
Loved doing the work, and enjoyed working with my coworkers. Management didn't have a clue what they were doing, and would say it was from corporate every time they did something stupid. Disagreeing with management means instant firing. Inconsistent pay, hiring experience people in at a super low pay, hiring people that don't even know how to use a wrench at a higher rate. All mechanics at the local warehouse hired in far below what they're paying in every other market.
Good coworkers
Κατά
Bad attitude in management, low pay, completely disorganized
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 10ΌχιΑναφορά
Love the goal/hate management
Operations Assistant (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Austin, TX19 Μαρτίου 2019
I started the Austin operation and overall helped with the major success. I loved the work, dislike the manager as he showed lack of empathy. I knew that eventually I would be fired but did not force it being from an injury.
free transportation
manager/stess
Everyone for themselves
Mechanic (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Austin, TX17 Μαρτίου 2019
For the work done, not bad pay. management is non existent. Huge workload newbies are held to do work while management goes to lunch for 3 hours. Few good leads, only reason business hasn’t tanked.
Free rides
Κατά
Coworkers are drunk and on other things
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 9Όχι 1Αναφορά
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
great job culture, not organized
remote/telecommuting customer support (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  San Mateo, CA15 Μαρτίου 2019
this was a startup so some kinks were still being worked out
I worked from home which was great.
They had meetups for employees to get to know each other.
We were always trying new software, platforms to communicate with other teams.
work from home, meet-ups
no benefits, confusing
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 3Όχι 2Αναφορά
Typical Day
Juicer (Τωρινός υπάλληλος) –  Bloomington, IN1 Μαρτίου 2019
Waited for limes to go up for charge and quickly pursue them to charge. Typically they go up for charging at 9pm, and I would charge usually 4 limes at a time. It made for a very flexible schedule while being in school.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 4Όχι 2Αναφορά
Expendable work force
Operations Specialist I (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Denver, CO14 Φεβρουαρίου 2019
Unorganized, no effective communication from corporate, they hire ex military people as operations managers hoping they just take orders and don't ask questions, passive aggressive BRO mentality at times mostly from regional manager,, PR nightmares created by bad corporate decisions by a " Green " company, decisions made in California do not work in other regions, an absence of communication and support for Juicers, so they hound you for information, etc etc etc. Take it for what it is...temporary work and you ll be OK.
A paycheck
Too many to list ...
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 7ΌχιΑναφορά
Κατοχυρωμένο προφίλ

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην Lime. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.

Κάντε μια Ερώτηση