Lowe's Home Improvement

ΧρησιμότηταΒαθμολογίαΗμερομηνία
Εμφανίζονται και οι 49.499 ανασκοπήσεις

Fellow employees

Επιλεγμένη αξιολόγηση Indeed

Επιλέχθηκε ως πιο χρήσιμη από την Indeed
Fellow employees are very helpful, and depending on their experience very knowledgeable. The building needs to be enlarged, as well as the ouside lawn and garden area.

Πλεονεκτήματα

Fairly amenable when it comes to work and off time scheduling.

Κατά

Doesn't always hire enough staff
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Team is great NO work life balance

No work life balance. Corporate put in place initiatives for hourly associates but put the work load on the salary Team. The people that work there are great.

Absolutely terrible

Overworked underpaid does not care about your work life balance and will let you go at a moments notice they do not care about their place do not work here

Could be better

Low pay, long hours, toxic work environment. Could be better. Poor morale. Mandatory overtime. Reduced lunches. Must work holidays. Metrics based. Hated it.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Productive job but the pay should be more

Great job with great people. The company goes out of the way to make sure you feel appreciated. Easily became certified on the reach truck, forklift, and order picker. A con would be that they don't pay enough and there are some people that are lazy. However, that's common in every job.

Work environment, flexible, people

pay
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Βαθμολογήστε την εταιρεία στην οποία εργαστήκατε πρόσφατα

Μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας, για να βοηθήσετε άλλους χρήστες

Productive working environment, nice team work.

It was a fair working environment. Conducted daily morning meetings and exercises, and before the meeting ended, you would know what tasks were expected of you to complete.

Nice work environment

Friendly management. They care about their employees, easy job and flexible schedule good for people who go to school in this place you will be stress free
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Good place to work pay not so much

They pay you based on what ever they want to give you. I have had people who comes months after me and get paid more then me with no experience at all. The raises are very little and management is never there to help unless called about 5 time over the Intercom. The coworkers are great however and are very helpful. I stay due to the environment and it’s near by. Very hard to get a full time position but are always hiring for part time.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

was better when it was MSH has gone downhill now that Lowes is taking over

Lowes doesn't understand multi-family, in fact clueless. Ridiculous new goals, doubled within the year and payout is less. No support, micro management and keeps getting worse. Run!

Phone and computer

Micro Management at its finest

Exhausting hours

Will often schedule you til close on one day and then morning the next. Will often be understaffed. Never able to rest. The best part of the job was that my coworkers were nice people, and some of the management were very sweet.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Not a terrible place to work

If you are looking for an easier job. MST at Lowes was an overall easy going position if you are able to move around a lot. If you also enjoy working early mornings, 5am-2pm, with the weekends off, it is ideal.

Πλεονεκτήματα

set working schedule, mostly easy work

Κατά

A slightly lower pay cap. For the work you have to do its okay

It's Retail

It's retail, it's that simple. Retail is what it is. Work hard and get under paid. Store manager was great, the ASM's underneath him were horrible. It's amazing how one can bring down attitudes of everyone so much.

Exhausting, Poor management

The store didn't meet there sales goals so management didn't get their bonuses. To get the next quarters they cut staffs. Now fewer people are worked into the ground. Hours are cut for full and part time staff. Told don't help customers, due duties like make the aisles look good. The mess on aisles is by customers. If I can help them maybe they wouldn't mess things up. Poorly run.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Home improvement center sales, like most, there to sell products.

Basic home improvement center, not a lot of opportunities to grow within the company, bad schedules, no flexibility, great people, but the good ones are either promoted out of site or leave due to frustrating schedules or lack of help in every department.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

If u want a life outside of work then lowes isn’t your place

It used to be a good place but now corporate is awful everyone is miserable underplayed by a lot and forget about asking for a raise u may be in til 10pm and come in the next morning at 6am and nothing you can do about it

Overall Bad Management

I worked her for a while and the store itself is not well managed at all. I enjoyed my co-workers but my managers definitely had favorites and showed that often. Some managers were awesome! Some were rude. One was just lazy and rude and never did his job or answered his phone when you called him. Overall, a decent place to work but beware: they will never pay you what you’re worth.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Cool people to work with and hard work

just go in stock and clean and pretty much help customers with anything that they need throughout the day it is never ending. Sometimes manager expect more than they should.

Πλεονεκτήματα

cool peeps and paid vacation at some extent

sucks
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

busy at some parts of the day, makes it hard to get things done aside from helping customers

I felt like I did not learn very much during the time I was there. The training program lacked many details about what the items were in my department, or how to use/sell the products. as a result, if a customer asks a specific question on how to use something, The manager would need to be called or someone informed enough on the topic. There weren't enough department leads so the departments had less people working in certain areas of the store. so without proper training and less employees in each department, It made me feel like whoever was running the store could not run the store with enough help on hand.

Expect too much

I love my job and my team, but the work/life balance isn’t there for a closing manager. I have a kid who I barely see through out the week, and I have to work one weekend day, so that stinks. The schedules aren’t great for managers.

Mixed opinions

My manager was great and a bunch of other managers too, but when you need to get something done in your department, they don’t schedule anyone to work with you.

Good benefits and PTO

Good place to work, they provide you with health and dental benefits if you apply, 401k as well and stocks. Management can vary but most are well appreciated individuals within the company.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην Lowe's Home Improvement. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.Κάντε μια Ερώτηση

Γενική αξιολόγηση