Miller's Ale House
3.5 από 5 αστέρια.
Λήψη εβδομαδιαίων ενημερώσεων, νέων θέσεων εργασίας και αξιολογήσεων

Miller's Ale House Αξιολογήσεις Υπαλλήλων

ΧρησιμότηταΒαθμολογίαΗμερομηνία
Εμφανίζονται και οι 819 ανασκοπήσεις

Workplace

Επιλεγμένη αξιολόγηση Indeed

Επιλέχθηκε ως πιο χρήσιμη από την Indeed
If you want to work for a company that doesn't really care about you and the staff including management then this is the place for you. The corporate office is in FL which you never see them or hear from them except if you are doing a bad job.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Good place to work if you like restaurants

I've learned this industry is not for me. Most enjoyable part was getting to know you coworkers, they honestly make everything so much better. Also, the regular customers are great.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Decent place to work, works well with fluid schedules

Decent place to work, works well with fluid college schedule, lots of standing and always busy. Good management but high turn over rate for servers and cooks
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

i would never recommend anyone to work here, or come here for that matter. ever.

awful dysfunctional management, treated and talked to disrespectfully by staff and employees. management doesn't take there staff serious, theres employees still working there who have stolen. negative atmosphere.

very stressful and chaotic

management likes to micro manage everything you do. if you work on doubles they sometimes won’t give you breaks. and it’s always constant stress and unnecessary negativity

flexibility

Κατά

management sucks. no breaks sometimes.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Βαθμολογήστε την εταιρεία στην οποία εργαστήκατε πρόσφατα

Μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας, για να βοηθήσετε άλλους χρήστες

It was better before Covid

Company changed after Covid. They used to care about me, my happiness, and my direction in the company. Now I’m just a body that showed up for my shift. The money was better pre-Covid also. Greatest thing about miller’s is the same at every restaurant… the people you work with.

People were cool.

Κατά

Terrible health benefits if you happen to qualify.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Great and absolutely fun work place with great coworkers and management. We got to wear these funky colored socks with our outfits as well!

I loved that place! The tips were good & so was the atmosphere at all times, football games and fight nights were the absolute best & I would go back!

Πλεονεκτήματα

Fight nights, football games, tips, friends who became family and the different people who would come in every night/day.

Κατά

Short breaks, when we were slow they sent people home, tips sometimes, raining days when I had to work on the patio.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Managers won’t move you up if they don’t like you they have a lot of favoritism if you aren’t one of them they give you a hard time.

You can’t get moved up if you aren’t a manager favorite. It doesn’t matter if you always do your job right and you have a lot of guest saying how good you do your job if they don’t like you for some reason you will never get moved up and people that came in after you or that are manager favorites will get moved up

Decent tips some days

Bad management
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

No one cares about you managers wise

The managers don’t care. The GM currently is rude and doesn’t listen to anything you have to say. They cut your hours randomly and never live up to their promises. It’s a miserable place to work for.

Pretty okay

The managers are decent enough, business is steady and tips are okay for the location. It's a well managed place, just not super exciting. Not room to grow

Πλεονεκτήματα

Good discount, busy environment, good tips

Stressful, scheduling

Time Consuming and Soul Sucking

It is a fun workplace, with many people willing to help each other. I have had many helpful senior coworkers and managers while working here.On the other hand, there is no work/life balance if you work here full time. There are no breaks, and shifts are 9-12 hours.The kitchen is a high stress environment that is easily inflated by incompetent management and lack of compensation.

Shift meals

No breaks
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Fun environment and sense of belonging, good money, iffy management.

I had a lot of fun working at Miller's Ale House. The money was good, the staff is very friendly and diverse. Definitely felt like I was a part of a team. I learned a lot about how to work well under pressure during my time at Miller's, as weekends can get very busy. It can be a bit annoying at times, things don't always go as smoothly behind the scenes as they could be. Management can show baseless favoritism, and some lack compassion. Nevertheless, overall, the benefits of working here definitely outweighed the cons for me.

Discounted Lunch, Flexible Schedule

Poor Management

Good money terrible managers

Money is good depending on location but the managements are awful compared to other places. Don’t overwork yourself unless you are positive you will benefit out of it. Be prepared to deal with unfair treatment. Menu is pretty easy to learn and so is everything else

Good money

Κατά

No breaks, favoritism, little room for advancement

No accountability

Lets just say when the managers dont take responsibility you can see the employees get that same mindset. Example manager fired someone for taking food home but the manager does the same very hypocritical environment. Ive never worked somewhere were the managers dont know how to cook on the line.

Pay is not competitive. Favoritism
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Good paying restaurant manager job

Great place to start your career in hospitality. Managers are taken care of, although employees are not treated as well. Long hours and most stores close at 2 AM.

Πλεονεκτήματα

Free meals, alright benefits, can watch sports while at work

Κατά

Long hours, late hours as well. A bit stressful going on a long 10 hour straight shift.

Fun place. Horrible management

Just not worth it for the headache that you will get working here. The turnover rate from being hired to quitting is a literal joke. I’m sad that I’ll loose my regulars and my fun coworkers but after months of subpar management I just can’t take it anymore. If we had a different manager I would have 100% stayed.

Πλεονεκτήματα

Cool coworkers. Fun crowd to serve.

Κατά

No breaks. Understaffed. Overworked. No incentives to help with any of this.

Fun Environment

Pay is low but the managers make it fun. Guests show love to us on the weekend by piling in, good ok food. Been a hostess here for 7 months. Went through 1 manager so far since I been working here.

It has its moments

It's a good place to work at depending on the management and staff. The money always varies on location for serving. I work at 2 locations they were night and day. One was great the other was terrible.

It's a job

Κατά

There really no set breaks take a break

It’s okay

It’s okay. I can’t work night shift so I do lunch and it is so slow. If you want to make money you have to work night shifts. They always want you to work doubles.

Only 2-4 table sections, never know when you relied will relieve you

Fun place to work

I enjoyed working for miller’s the time I was there. I made good money and as long as you expect to have to do your side work before leaving and know how to get it done while waiting on your tables/bar guests there are no issues.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

It’s a good job if you can over look bad management

If you can become a bartender, it’s not a bad place to work. Easy to move up if you are a good worker. The nights can be brutal since it closes late.

The customers

The managers
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην Miller's Ale House. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.Κάντε μια Ερώτηση

Γενική αξιολόγηση