Paparazzi Accessories

ΧρησιμότηταΒαθμολογίαΗμερομηνία
Εμφανίζονται και οι 141 ανασκοπήσεις

I love my job

Επιλεγμένη αξιολόγηση Indeed

Επιλέχθηκε ως πιο χρήσιμη από την Indeed
You get out of it what you put into it! If you work it, the jewelry sells itself. Perfect for any and all occasions. Even some for men/unisex/urban pieces.Great for everyone.

Work from home/anywhere

Κατά

You can't always get the hottest pieces

Fun but not healthy

Typical MLM. You have to buy jewelry to resell. If you don't sell, you are stuck with jewelry that you paud for. It's very easy to put yourself in debt with this company.

Fun place to work

We get to see the way Paparazzi is changing the lives for the better for everyday people. Great management, clean, safe work environment. Great perks!
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

You are an independent contractor so selling the product is up to you on your schedule and how much you wanna make but nobody ever buys it

I've been a paparazzi consultant now for two years and I have more inventory that I know what to do with I used to for almost a whole year ago live every week sometimes two or three times a week for a couple hours each time and never ever sold more than $15 worth of five dollar jewelry the ones who did buy for me were usually friends who wanted to sign up and get the five dollar jewelry for discount

Nothing good

There is nothing good about this company. They don't care and they lie. They have covered up a super spreader convention and the deaths as a result of it. Uplines don't care about you and just want you to buy so that they can get a raise.

Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Βαθμολογήστε την εταιρεία στην οποία εργαστήκατε πρόσφατα

Μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας, για να βοηθήσετε άλλους χρήστες

You work from at home, remote as an independent consultant. You can only really make money through recruiting other consultants.

Is a huge scam, management is a big fraud, definitely not working in favor of little consultants. Favoritism from certain people. You can not get your inventory equally with other consultants.

Nothing. Certain pieces look nice

▪️Management lies ▪️MLM ▪️Lied about their product
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Become a consultant, If you want stress and debt!

If you are considering becoming an independent consultant I would advise you to run far away from this company! The only thing you will gain is debt and may be stress, it's not worth it your time and health! If i wasn't deceived by my upline and other Elite consultants i wouldn't join or/and stay! They are canceling people if they tell the truth about the company or ask questions they don't like, they say it's negativism and you should be always positive and happy with the company no matter what happens with you! It's not your own business if you could be canceled anytime without a warning, even though they called it that way! It's an MLM and you could never make money /only debt/ if you are not on the top!

work from home

Κατά

you go in debt, you don't make money if you spend more for inventory, most sales are done among consultants, you need to build a team if you want to make any money, their compliance department can suspend or cancel you anytime without warning, MLM company and you need tons of inventory which you store at home, cheap jewelry that comes broken often times, the jewelry comes from China and you can find the same items for cheaper on any Chinese website
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Love the way they want us all to win! Don’t give up just because you aren’t being supported.

They give good advice and encouragement to everyone They give positive motion to everyone They want everyone to succeed They give great incentives

Πλεονεκτήματα

management team encourages the employees

Κατά

People not supporting your business

It's a work from home commission based sales job.

It's a work from home commission based sales job. You buy a starter kit and you start selling on your own at the set selling rate that they give you. You just have to network and sell your product to make money.

Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Great company with amazing compensation plan

This is a great company that helps you succeed when running your own business. Think of it like a franchise. There are rules that people must follow , and as an independent business owner and consultant you are responsible for your own success. You are a 1099 on taxes .

Πλεονεκτήματα

Excellent comp plan, great owners

N/a

It is/was a good company. Higher ups really help you start your business and prepare you to start out on your own. Once on your own, it is rather simple. Just be knowledgeable on your merchandise

You pick your schedule
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

It was very enjoyable and easy to catch on to

A day of work there is very dependent on what orders come in so you must be ready for change. You will learn how to work a warehouse job very efficiently there and how to take care of yourself. The people there were mostly friendly but my sister was fired because of my mothers drama with the higher ups.

Long Breaks

Touchy Managers

This is a MLM that ...

...doesnt care how much you sell, only how much you buy. Which means that you are the main customer. You could have a basement full of jewelry and they really wouldn't care. All your ranks are determined by how much you bring to THEM, not how much you do for you.

Πλεονεκτήματα

You make money as you sell. If you buy as you sell, then it's okay. You also make friends and relationships.

Κατά

You will get addicted on buying jewelry every day, no matter how cheesy it looks, just because it's new to stock.

Fulfilling

I enjoyed setting my own hours and getting to meet new people. I like the product. I like being self motivated.I like selling stuff.I like the job.

Own hours

No paid time off

Paparazzi Accessories

Save your money and time. This company only supports you buying their products. When you need to exchange or return things it becomes a problem. If you're not happy with their service and you express your frustration they will say you disobeyed compliance and they'll terminate you as a consultant. Worst experience of my life. Huge disappointment. Do NOT SUPPORT THIS BUSINESS!

Cheap jewelry

Cheap jewelry
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

working from home with paparazzi

Its Fun but you have to put a lot of money into it to have a variety of jewelry so at first you are not making anything. but soon that will change as you get more inventory!

It's what you make it!

You are your own boss. It's all in who you know when it comes to management. If you have a great upline, then you'll have trainings galore! You can do this from home in your PJs. Excellent way to make some extra cash, and add sass to your life!

Great company

Your independent and it's fun to sell jewelry. You work on your own time and if you can't sell jewelry then you don't make mo ey. People came up with clever ways to sell jewelry but you always have competition

You sell jewelry

Κατά

No money if you dont sell

You are your own boss

Growth is slow, difficult building large team. My leader, not to helpful & quit leading, without any notification to me!. I love most of the jewelry!

Great jewelry, Fun Job, . Make your own hours

Κατά

Don't make enough money, Payout money first for business, Most of the best jewelry is already gone from little business stores, we cant get it, Bigger stores buy first

Love it!!

I am an Independent Consultant with Paparazzi Accessories, and I will never ever stop! The products are beautiful, you can pick your OWN hours, multiple ways to sell the jewelry. The founders truly care about us, and reward us with so many things!! Thank YOU Paparazzi for this amazing opportunity!

Πλεονεκτήματα

Work your own hours, beautiful jewelry, multiple ways to sell

Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Fun place to work, chill environment

Good place to work. Chill environment. Boss was super nice and cared about employees. Work hard and it’ll pay off. Very repetitive job but easy to learn and perfect.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην Paparazzi Accessories. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.Κάντε μια Ερώτηση

Γενική αξιολόγηση