Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen

ΧρησιμότηταΒαθμολογίαΗμερομηνία
Εμφανίζονται και οι 886 ανασκοπήσεις

Fun, fast paced, and interactive environment Bad Ethics

Επιλεγμένη αξιολόγηση Indeed

Επιλέχθηκε ως πιο χρήσιμη από την Indeed
You meet a lot of people everyday, and you’d enjoy it if you’re a purple person. The money is pretty good, but fact that the servers have to pay the restaurant to work there is absurd.

Buen trabajo

Buen trabajo buen ambiente comidas y bebidas gratis.

Comidas gratis con sus 30min de lonche

Nada
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Unfair business practices and no morals

Shameful how company will not pay bussers, Hostess and Bartenders minimum wage instead if the wages coming from servers sales. Plus no matter how great the service you give customers some will give a low ball tip or no tip at all. Managers will put their favorite servers in favorable stations.

Fun place to work

If you get the right managers, you will learn a ton and have a great experience working at Pappadeaux! They have great training and fun little meetings every few months.

Discount

Hard training

Fun work place

Good work place. Working hard equals success at this job. Good management. Fun work staff and good opportunity for advancement. Quality products and good served here.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Βαθμολογήστε την εταιρεία στην οποία εργαστήκατε πρόσφατα

Μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας, για να βοηθήσετε άλλους χρήστες

uniform

uniform is too much to keep and too many pieces i think they could down grade to a more comfortable nice shirt and slacks and keep the same agenda the server uniform is way too much to handle wearing it is so uncomfortable and not bendable to be able to work hard
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Good job while in college.

I started after covid hit and i’ve been working here for 2 years and the money is good, the customers are nice most times, my coworkers are my favorite part of the job.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Not the best but not horrible

You make decent money as a server. Scheduling is flexible but getting shifts covered is hard. Management is okay not great. Overall was good for the money but otherwise would not go back.

Fun workplace

Very fun place to work at, compensation is. Gamble as gratuity is not a thing here, some days are better than others, very easy to learn and advance in different positions. Management is a bit inconsistent with rules and policies but overall do good with creating fun games to push sales for new entrees and incentivize employees to sale.

Special ET, prizes

Κατά

Short breaks, inconsistencies in managment
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Good money and decent management

Managers seem to have favorites and make actions based on their likes/dislikes. They can also be a little disorganized sometimes. Tips were amazing ranging from $20-$35/hr.

Πλεονεκτήματα

Free food on select items

Management and stress

Hard work place

It's all about the money and keeping up with the managers demands can be stressful extremely stressful this job is not for the weak.. Must be assertive, attentive and always ready for your next guest. Tips are great worth all the hard work.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Fast paced, you’ll make decent money

Like any restaurant it’s fast paced and hectic on weekends. Depending on your location money won’t be an issue. Scheduling is not flexible. Managers could be better.

Tips are good

Κατά

No work life balance, scheduling isn’t flexible

Okay but stressful

guests are annoying and managers are so demanding, especially for some of the staff being teens. hours are kind of flexible and most coworkers are okay, though some are rude for noreason

flexible hours

Κατά

no breaks, weird customers and staff, so strict
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Not where you want to work

Extremely stressful work environment. The managers aren't paid enough so they have no incentive to be good at what they do. Upper management is even worse.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

A good job for fast money

You will work for those tips. Managers don’t always make the job enjoyable and you pretty much are a part of their cleaning service; cleaning up to two hours after your shift has ended. Working weekends is hectic and mandatory. The customers tip Good if you do your job efficiently and smoothly with genuine concern for their experience. Managers sure favoritism so show up to work to do your job and not make friends. Questioning authority there causes friction.

Fast money

Κατά

Little to no breaks, not a very flexible schedule
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Lots of money to be made

I love working at Pappadeaux. I make a lot of money per hour. Shifts are short which I like. It’s easy to pick up shifts but very difficult getting someone to pick up a shift or to get a manager to take you off the schedule.

Good environment

I love the job it helps me become a better team player. I also learned to cook while I’m there which is a thing you need to learn in life so therefore I’m overall satisfied I

Free lunches

Very demanding
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Opportunity is there but you won’t have a life

There is a lot of work to be done. Work and life balance will be off but there is a lot of opportunities for someone looking to move up the ladder. They ask a lot of you and it’s constant work to be done.

Good part time work

Great environment and they treat you well, Managers are helpful and I have no bad experiences with my coworkers, It is a stressful job though but if you're used to the service industry you'll be fine

People

Stingy with food
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Toxic, they don’t care about you.

I hated this job. You can’t bring in food and you can’t buy the food. You can’t take a break. The bartenders are rude and no matter how Many times they get reported to management nothing comes of it. You have to deal with them all day as a server so good luck!!

Πλεονεκτήματα

No breaks, what so ever, No outside food, And you’re not allowed to buy the food so you’ll definitely lose weight!

Κατά

Bartenders are rude and management does nothing about it

Good money negative environment

I currently work a great schedule, my hours are consistently flexible, and I make a lot of money. However, we have to work really hard to make good money as servers; I mean it's annoying but it's not too bad once you get the experience. The main problem is the environment: the managers are all in power competitions with each other, they consistently disrespect their employees; even in front of guests, and they play favorites. They're very funny about servers in particular getting food and it's actually against policy in very inconvenient ways. If you work a double you get soup, salad, or baked potato and maybe a kids meal depending on the manager and who you are. Breaks are also almost non existent, on a weekday maybe they let you sit down for a break, but on the weekend "you have to eat as you go." If you don't mind shaking things off here and there for your money, it's definitely worth it.

Flexible Schedules, good money

No breaks, food policy
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.Κάντε μια Ερώτηση

Γενική αξιολόγηση