Pluckers Wing Bar

Όλα

Ταξινόμηση με βάση

ΧρησιμότηταΒαθμολογίαΗμερομηνία
Εμφανίζονται και οι 459 ανασκοπήσεις

It ok but not a good place

Επιλεγμένη αξιολόγηση Indeed

Επιλέχθηκε ως πιο χρήσιμη από την Indeed
It’s an all right job a good little place to start your first job at It’s really easy and straightforward and overall just a really simple job to partaken
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Dont waste your time here

As a server at Pluckers you will be put through a short training process through a long period of time. Four shifts over 3 weeks. They will requires to drive almost an hour to other locations for training without compensation for gas or miles. They also require you to get 100% on three exams before you can serve tables or you will be written up or fired. Most coworkers seem to have very low confidence in themselves. That's what I believe makes the team work fall short, because how can you help others if you believe you cant do your job right? That being said the kitchen staff is incredibly skilled and great at their jobs so that makes up for it a little.

free meals every shift

Κατά

very little effort from management
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Stressful, Poor management, slackers, late nights

what can I say. it was fun while it lasted to an extent. the money is great if you know what you're doing. thankfully I've been in the industry long enough to hold my own. Keep in mind If you aren't a favorite you are easily replaceable and you won't move up at all no matter how hard of a worker you are. the general manager of our location was RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL towards most of her employees. She will chase you out and cuss you out in the middle of the dining room in front of guest if things aren't going her way. very unprofessional. other managers are great but some hired are very young and get involved with other employees and end up having to transfer locations because of it. if you are a closer you'll be there till 2-2:30 am maybe even later. some employees are great and held up their running side work while others did the bare minimum and stressed everyone else out. overall a very stressful job.

Ok place to work

Ok place to work. Long hours decent pay when you first start out. Ok work environment. Management definitely plays favorites. Free food at the end of your shift.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Prep (D/P/C) is a terrible position to work in

Plucker's pays very well, $17 an hour, but the trade-off is that you will be working long shifts every time you get scheduled. When you want to work a 40-hour full-time week, you will have a 55-hour week and no time after work to relax. The assistant management has terrible communication and people skills and will constantly walk all over you and keep you for hours after a shift cleaning shelves and areas that aren't your responsibility because you are a new employee and don't know what is your job to keep clean.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Βαθμολογήστε την εταιρεία στην οποία εργαστήκατε πρόσφατα

Μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας, για να βοηθήσετε άλλους χρήστες

Flexibility with your schedule but that’s pretty much it

the reason i like working here is cause i’m able to choose when i do and don’t wanna work (people are always picking up shifts for you and you can pick up if you decide you wanna work that day) but it’s so hard getting the hours you want when they are constantly hiring more and more people.

free meal on shifts

short breaks, always busy
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

It's a good part-time job.

Almost everything about this job is great - the people you work with, the environment, how busy it gets on the weekends, and flexible scheduling. One thing I will say is their hiring turnover rate is pretty high. In my opinion, it's probably because their clientele tends to suck at tipping, but hopefully one day, automatic gratuity will be a thing there, especially for large parties.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

It was extremely fun at first

I love pluckers and my managers there but after a while the job gets super tiring. Especially if you're a hard worker working with people who aren't. Closing is absolutely awful. You'd probably get out around 1am at the latest. The clocking/checking out process stretches out far to long. Don't get me wrong I love the accountability but if I get cut at 11 I probably won't be able to leave until 12:30 because you have to constantly chase people down for signatures.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Decent atmosphere. Very fast paced.

Overall a decent place, managers work with you, food is free, they could do better with hours for bussers, runners, and increase hourly pay a bit for servers.

Stressful and low paying

Working here as a cashier specifically is a scam. Cashiers cannot rely on tips like servers can, but management expects you to be able to get by making less money than other front-of-house staff while barely making any money in tips. This is on top of the extremely stressful work environment.

Flexible scheduling

Just about everything else
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Ambiente de trabajo muy colaborador

A pesar de ser un ambiente de trabajo muy rapido, todos te ayudan a sacar El trabajo.

Πλεονεκτήματα

Buen pago, puedes hacer horas.

Mentally abusive, uncaring

Horrible, expect you to work 70 hours a week and be on call after that/in addition. No work life balance. Will say- I pay you enough so get over it. Won’t hear you out if you talk to uppers.

Κατά

Healthcare is horrible, they don’t care about people, chairs get thrown at people and it’s our fault for upsetting the guest

Stressful

Stressful over worked.Know since of workmanship or teamwork very disappointed that at the beginning of the pandemic safety wasn't taken seriously 😐 😒

Productive Work Environment

I have been a server at Pluckers for a few month now and this is what I’ve noticed in the company. The training process is great and prepares you well to start serving on your own. Four days of training, each day has a few videos to watch at home. The managers are great at their jobs. Always on the floor helping in whatever way they can. Each of them are knowledgeable of the whole restaurant and are able to answer any questions you have. The teamwork aspect of the day to day shift does help bring a lot of success each day. Overall the flow of functionality is a 10/10.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Everyone’s so loving and the management is great.

This is a perfect work place for people with regularly busy schedules. They do over hired a lot so it’s harder to catch a few good shift, other than that it’s great!

Free meals up to $15!!

Κατά

Over hiring, harder to work days throughout the week

Awesome!

So far am seriously enjoying myself. Unlike the last few places I've worked, they seem bent on helping you move up the ladder as much as possible! I'm going to enjoy it here!

Productive fun area

It’s a wonderful place to work and great team workers the food is amazing it’s a clean I love how we all get a long and help one another out everyone is nice 😊

Free lunch team workers
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

High quality co-workers, low quality upper management

I started at Pluckers when I was 17, it was my first job. While it seemed overwhelming at first, it is a easy to learn job. Floor and kitchen managers are usually on top of things, but there was some serious lacking in the Human Resources and upper management. There was no support or acknowledgment from HR, even after countless general employees and lower-level managers reported several instances of harassment from our general manager. It is clear that this company would have rather kept a bad apple out of convenience, instead of taking care of their staff. I genuinely enjoyed my relationships that I formed working for this company. As much as I loved the tasks and people, this company has lost a lot of trust, and I would not feel comfortable working here again.

Best vibe

I like having a job to where I do look forward to coming into work. It’s a good work environment and you make friends here fast. There is always a fun vibe.

Great work flexibility

Side work can take long
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

It is a fun workplace that has an encouraging environment

I love working at pluckers. It is a organized workplace and the management is really good. I would like to work more hours but there are hiring a lot of employees and I only work two days a week now when I would work five days before.

Free lunch

Not enough shifts

Great Team

Pluckers is a good company, they are willing to work with you as long as you communicate your needs. The pay is good and they usually offer extra shifts to get extra hours if needed.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην Pluckers Wing Bar. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.Κάντε μια Ερώτηση

Γενική αξιολόγηση