Prestige Staffing
Λήψη εβδομαδιαίων ενημερώσεων, νέων θέσεων εργασίας και αξιολογήσεων

Prestige Staffing Αξιολογήσεις Υπαλλήλων

Τίτλος Θέσης
Όλα
Τοποθεσία
Όλα
Εμφανίζονται και οι 210 ανασκοπήσεις
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Your day starts at 6 30 am at base . Employees start stretching out and are given an assignments for the day. I had started my new trade experience with this company. I had learned a lot by working on a field on commercial and residential projects. Management is good. They are doing their job overall.
Πλεονεκτήματα
you have to spend your own money on tools, ppe
breaks, christmas presents
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Challenging always because of different guest as they Will be paying extra money to get prestige service.as a result you must make sure everything is on point to certifies the guest needs.
Staff must be always help full by going inside the cinemas to check if any guest need help during the movie .
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
It’s a good place to work at, its employees are nice and help each other out. The customers are nice and comprehensive. The job requires focus and attention, to do it correctly but enjoyable.
Salaries, break times, tips
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Prestige was an experience to learn from and grow not only as a driver but as an individual. I feel I got a lot of my experience from working long hours with them and providing the up most customer service available.
Flexible schedule
none available
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;
Βαθμολογήστε την εταιρεία στην οποία εργαστήκατε πρόσφατα
Μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας, για να βοηθήσετε άλλους χρήστες
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Great agency opportunity provided for me as a Utilization Review nurse. 6 month contract position. Agency was efficient, professional, and thorough with follow through
1,0
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
I only stayed for less than 30 days at the Newport Beach location simply because lots of surgeries weren’t being scheduled yet till the end of the month. So at times you would start early in the morning or later on in the day. They would send you to various locations so you could pick up hours as needed but not always granted. If you have lots of downtime you would have to keep busy or else the nurses begin to snitch on you and make you hate coming into work. I left because a better offer came my way.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
I loved prestige portraits, made lot of friends, but management wasn’t the best didn’t care about your life if you missed work due to a relative dying. They never helped at the studio if they were short handed
Πλεονεκτήματα
Made friends, capture moments for seniors
Κατά
Pay was very low for all you did, personal life didn’t matter, management did drugs
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
The company and environment was good and changed once I became a full-time employee. This was not the fault of the staffing company or any reflection on them.
2,0
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
They are a ok company however they do not have a lot of permanent jobs all of the jobs I heard about or was offered would not become permanent ever I need full-time employment
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Good and challenging manageable, you must communicate nicely and straight to the point and be disciplined ,easy to communicate with colleagues and to learn
Excellent
Κατά
Good
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
I was afforded the opportunity to grow in Prestige. I worked in the finance department for my assignment and learned a lot about the back end of patient care.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
The best part about the job was all the interesting people you got the opportunity to care for. The co-workers and management always have a smile on their face. The management cares for the health of their residents and staff.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
They will work you to death during events. They mess up how many hours you worked. You don’t have good supervision. You might work one day and be off the next.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Belle expérience au sein de cette entreprise qui a fait développer mon anglais et appris de bonne base de travail.
Ecoute du personnel
Je n'en ai pas
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
I was pleased to have worked for prestige staffing. Very nice,and respectful group of people to work with,and for. I did work for them, as you can see I've moved on.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Removed cap from loin and deboned the cap manager was good learned not to damage loin worked with all types of people trying to derib the loin working with people that have good work ethic
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
I learned self value and time consuming, This company under pays you and works you like a slave. i do not recommend this job. Hours a long and your are working in the cold the heat the rain and in the storm. You are always outside.
1,0
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
The office staff is great. The dynamics change once assigned to warehouses. Onsite supervisors are very controlling and out of order; safety not first
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Good management; friendly staff; nice environment; easy to get to; walk-ins accepted; good parking; experienced staff; nice facility; constant upgrading;
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
I worked for Prestige Jan through March of 2019 but due to an unexpected illness, I was off work until September. I am finally 100% cleared for duties and hoping Prestige will consider me for employment in the near future.
Free lunches
Κατά
Location in Atlanta traffic was a challenge but the company was well worth it.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
They will send you to different facilities to work.such as nursing home,assisted living.the pay is very good depending on your experience.the are very welcoming.