Shell Energy

ΧρησιμότηταΒαθμολογίαΗμερομηνία
Εμφανίζονται και οι 46 ανασκοπήσεις

Good for new graduates

Επιλεγμένη αξιολόγηση Indeed

Επιλέχθηκε ως πιο χρήσιμη από την Indeed
It’s a good job for new graduates just entering the job market. It’s hard to progress if you don’t fit in. The wage is on the lower side compared to other Energy companies.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Underpaid for the amount of stress

If you enjoy speaking to complaining customers all day then this job is for you. Personally, I found it soul sucking, draining and stressful. Probably comes down to your individual personality though.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Decent pay and working hours

Straight forward interview process.Most people are friendlyGreat training and some level of progression opportunities Salary needs big improvement

3 days WFH

Κατά

Low pay compared to others in the same industry
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Role culture, no room for collaboration

Role culture; Employees are expected to perform their duties and no more. There is no or little room for collaboration. The culture lacks flexibility and innovative capacity. This is also not encouraged.

In the center of Rotterdam

Κατά

Role culture, no collaboration, no respect

Better jobs else where

Enjoy my work, long full time hours per week and they do not pay for breaks (only company that will not pay for breaks) and company sick pay is paid if your manager wants to - no guidelines for what can and cannot be paid. Manager chooses as it’s ‘company discretion’

Customer service

Κατά

No company sick pay unless your manager wants to pay. More likely than not they don’t
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Βαθμολογήστε την εταιρεία στην οποία εργαστήκατε πρόσφατα

Μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας, για να βοηθήσετε άλλους χρήστες

Don't burn bridges with them

I actually liked working for Shell. I have a lot of medical issues and they were sympathetic up to a point. I needed time off work but don't take it lightly, they're not going to let you especially with mental Illness. To my knowledge two members of staff have taken their lives while working at shell, by good people and I knew one personally and she was lovely.Going ahead I'd love to work for them again but I doubt they'd take anyone on with severe depression and ADHD with low level ASD. Shame, I liked it here.

Πλεονεκτήματα

Good work environment but management are flaky at best.

Stressful work environment

Salary and benefits do not come close to compensating for the emotional stress and repetitiveness of the job. I will admit that management (or at least my team manager) was fantastic with m ly pre-existing disability. This was the only company that never made my disability feel like an inconvenience. It's just a shame that the work is horrible and repetitive.

Friendly colleagues and management

Κατά

Boring, repetitive and stressful work

Productive and fun workplace

Great people, great place to work, great people skills learnt. Working here has really developed my communication skills with people, objection handling skills, problem solving skills etc.

Repetitive and Monotonous

I have worked for shell for almost 3 years, and the job is very repetitive. Opportunities to progress are based on who you know. Sick pay is only given if your manager thinks you are really sick or not. People are quickly given managerial positions without sufficient training. A lot of the managers do not have sufficient knowledge of the job, instead, they focus on micromanagement.

Πλεονεκτήματα

vouchers and double time over time

Κατά

repetitive, not challenging, poor management (middle management)
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

I'm not planning on leaving

Worked here for 6.5 years with no intention on leaving. The organisation has grown from strength to strength and the opportunities it has given me and allowed me to develop as a person and my career are priceless. The staff are all down to Earth and I see this across all areas of the business.

employee benefits.

A great place to work

I have been at Shell Energy for 7 years and I love working here. I get to work with so many amazing people and the opportunity to grow my career has been excellent.

Πλεονεκτήματα

Great culture, supportive team, home working

Great Place To Work

I've worked for ShellEnergy, previously First Utility for nearly 7 years. The people are great to work with in such an ever changing environment. There's always something new to learn. Hardest part of the job is not being able to see people face to face at the moment due to COVID. Easiest part of the job is team working and how we've adapted as a company over the past 2 years. I enjoy working here and every day is a new challenge.

Great people.

Colleagues are so respectful and eager to help. Flexibility and work-life balance has been very key in my view of Shell Energy.Having a great work-life balance is key for me.

Flexibility

Fantastic opportunities and team

I've joined Shell Energy as a Team Manager over 5 years ago when we were known as First Utility. During this time I have been given so many opportunities to develop not only myself but to help develop my team. I worked myself up the management ladder and this enabled me to identify (through the support of my Mentor and various development opportunities) my real passion and I have been in my current role for nearly 2 years. The majority of my previous team members have progressed into other areas of the business and this is down the company's culture of constant investment in learning and development. From day one I felt comfortable asking anyone for help without feeling a nuisance and I was able to be my true self. In my role I love that I get to manage my own workload, I get to meet lost of new stake holders daily and form new relationships. My team work well together and our goal is the same as the business - how can we make our customers and employees experience even better?

Πλεονεκτήματα

Free parking with onsite cafe, fantastic support network, opportunities for development. Strong management teams.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Surrounded by GREAT people.

Great culture with fantastic people. Offers flexible working and managers and very understanding and listen to your needs. The company has a vision and you really feel part of something bigger. The is a lot of support on offer to help you do a great job and lots of learning opportunities both on the job and in the classroom.

People, Culture, Progression, Job satisfaction

Pension, Overall benefit package
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Shell Energy is a great place to work, the staff are friendly and there are many benefits such as love2shop vouchers, quarterly socials and a great working area.

Fruity Mondays, Quarterly socials

Amazing place to work

Worked here for over 6 years, have made friends with lots of people and been supported to develop throughout. I have recommended lots of friends etc to work here and all have loved the experience especially when they fully immerse themselves into the role and their own development. I am tempted to never leave due to benefits, job security, support, fairness and recognition offered.

recognition + support

challenging industry to learn
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Great workplace with lots of opportunities

Great working environment with supportive people and managers who care.Everyone is willing to support each other and respect each others values. The company has a vision and look to educate and progress their staff by providing learning opportunities. Also a great employee engagement scheme which allows us to get involved.

Πλεονεκτήματα

Flexible Working, Development Opportunities, Supportive Environment, Great Employee Engagement
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Really enjoy my role, the people I work with and the culture at the company. I like that we stand for something and we all work together to achieve results. I've found the flexibility fantastic and am proud to have worked here for over 5 years.

Πλεονεκτήματα

Flexible, friendly, great culture, lots of opportunities to progress and learn new things
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Every part of working here is brilliant. Every day is encouraging I can learn new things and be a part of SE development. Workplace culture is superb, I know what is expect from me and I am trying to do all the best every day.I feel proud that I work here and I can learn and develop my career here.

benefits, multisport card, fruits

N/a

Engaging place to work

Great place to work, very engaging lots of monthly incentives & approachable managers.Shell is very flexible with ways of working, working from home & in office.Shell offers ways for personal development & great for career procession.

Flexible working
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην Shell Energy. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.Κάντε μια Ερώτηση

Γενική αξιολόγηση