Snooze an AM Eatery

ΧρησιμότηταΒαθμολογίαΗμερομηνία
Εμφανίζονται και οι 148 ανασκοπήσεις

Could be worse

Επιλεγμένη αξιολόγηση Indeed

Επιλέχθηκε ως πιο χρήσιμη από την Indeed
Not the best not the worst. Could be better if they prioritized maintaining the locations they already have instead of rushing to open so many new ones.

Overall good vibes

The environment was overall fine, and management was helpful. The guest were not horrible either, I would say its's a good place to work. Coworkers are nice too.

Fast-paced Fun

Snooze is always busy, meaning there's very limited times where you're being completely bored. The General Manager is super easy to get along with, and one of the best people there. It's a welcoming environment, with a relaxed dress code that allows you to express yourself with how you dress. Coworkers are great people to work with. And to top it all off, $15 worth of free food and drinks for each shift you work.

Fun

Fun. But the money isn't great they don't rotate sections and the tip out is based off of sales not tips and most people tip 10%. It's fast paced and goes by quick but not enough to support yourself

Fun environment

Made good money there and sections were btwn 3-7 tables. The company itself is so welcoming and inclusive truly loved working there just hated waking up early. Flexible work schedule.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Βαθμολογήστε την εταιρεία στην οποία εργαστήκατε πρόσφατα

Μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας, για να βοηθήσετε άλλους χρήστες

Very stressful

If you like to be home at a decent Time during the week this is for you ! If you like to go home earlier because labor is too high this is also the job for you . Just be careful , they seem nice but overall they are there for the company and you gotta stay on your toes there .

Great Team, Horrible Pay

I love the teamwork at this place and the managers are great too. However, servers are the most overworked and underpaid. We have to tip out the food runners, bussers, and bartenders. Despite us giving away our hard earned money to our coworkers, we don't even get an employee meal like the bussers and other staff do. All in all I do not recommend this as a place to work unless you like standing up for 6-8 hours with no break just to give a large percentage of your tips away to the food runners, bussers and bartender.

don’t recommend westport location

coworkers were amazing however management was terrible did not care about their servers nor kitchen staff not even host. It was only one manager that would continuously overwhelm workers and work them over their limit or give a little to no hours with no explanation. Felt very overwhelmed felt like I had no support from my manager did not enjoy it at all only reason I stayed as long as I did was because I liked my coworkers but my manager made me absolutely hate my job she did not respect me nor value me as an employee and after talking to several of the workers I knew I wasn’t alone

Free meal

Κατά

management is absolutely terrible no hours are given

Fun

Long hours, but good work! The loose dress code was also nice, especially during cold/hot days. Easy to make money there if you’re ready to put in the work

Great team to work with

Great people to work with. Being a server just sucks though. Customers are often cheap. Fast paced environment. You get used to the early morning hours rather quickly. Weekends are too long.

Get off by 2:30pm on weekdays

Κατά

Weekends are long and tiring

Muy ocupado

Es una empresa que demuestra que se trabaja en un ambiente amigable y divertido es todo lo contrario son muy pensados con los empleados esa el mi opinión

Aveces

Fun place

Fun place to work tip out is high though. It is a very diverse environment, and a high tempo. The tip out was high and the paychecks were low. This is a fun place though
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

work hard and make money

it is a restaurant so be ready to be running around and working hard, but it is well worth it at the end of the day. Management is wonderful and coworkers are fantastic!

Energetic and fun

Great coworkers, management, and benefits.Early hours means being able to get out early and still have a life. Earliest I go in is at 6:30 and it’s only once a week, rest of the days anywhere between 7:30-8:30

Use to be good.

It was alot better before it became corporate. The hours become very long as a manager and getting help is also impossible. Be prepared for 60+ hours as a manager and no weekends off.

Healthcare

Cool place

Managers were really nice. I had to work every weekend that was sort of annoying and then you don’t get paid much only like $13 an hour when the ad states 14- or 15 and you don’t get a raise no matter how good you work .

Free meal

Pay rate
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Okay money with subpar management

Job listing says $200 a day and when I first started that was true but over time, management decided to change how many servers to have on staff and with smaller sections servers made less and less money. Management doesn’t really care about what goes on in restaurant nor do they care about how their staff is treated whether by guests or by other members of staff.

50% discount on food, theme days, no nights

No breaks, management issues

Fun place to work!

I really enjoy my time working here, and look forward to it. On the weekends it can get kind of crazy (especially Sundays where we get to a high wait time) but my coworkers and managers make it worthwhile! It’s fun meeting new people and you get family meal on the weekends, in addition to up to a $15 free meal every time you work during the week. Only downside is they close at 2:30 pm during the week and 4pm on the weekday, so hours to work are limited.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Fun place to work with good managers and cool co workers

Not a stressful job; you’ll always be home at a good time: other than on weekends. Lots of drama like any other restaurant. You don’t get free food or anything only 50% off. Could make better money other places
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Great restaurant to work at

Snooze was one of the first restaurants I worked at and I thought it was a great workplace in my opinion. Lots of opportunities to get more involved in out of work things in the community and great coworkers!

Breakfast at snooze

The supplemental pay is great especially on weekends. Weekly pay checks with all credit card tips direct deposited to make saving money easier. Only work in the mornings and early afternoons to have the rest of the day to what you need to do. Its the first company I’ve worked for that hasn’t been toxic!

Day shifts

Short breaks
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην Snooze an AM Eatery. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.Κάντε μια Ερώτηση

Γενική αξιολόγηση

4,2 από 5 αστέρια για το θέμα Μόρφωση
  • Εταιρείες
  • Snooze an AM Eatery
  • Αξιολογήσεις εργαζομένων
Πείτε μας πώς μπορούμε να βελτιώσουμε αυτήν τη σελίδα
Τι θα θέλατε να προσθέσετε ή να αλλάξετε;