STK Steakhouse

Όλα

Ταξινόμηση με βάση

ΧρησιμότηταΒαθμολογίαΗμερομηνία
Εμφανίζονται και οι 116 ανασκοπήσεις

Tough, highly disorganized but good compensation

Επιλεγμένη αξιολόγηση Indeed

Επιλέχθηκε ως πιο χρήσιμη από την Indeed
If you can deal with a highly disorganized workplace with rapid turnover and very little team mentality in order to make money, this is the place for you.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Treats employees poorly and pay poorly

Management is bad there they say one thing and do another. They pay really bad and cut your hours. You can work 10 hours and they will only pay you for 5.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Worst management and coworkers ever.

Everyone talks down/bad about one another. Management will not help, even when asked multiple times. I would not wish on my worst enemy how I was treated here. Even when I did not speak to anyone, coworkers yelled at me, staff would make up loes that were proven by cameras were not true. Overall 0/10 experience here when it comes to team members and management. Oh and don't forget it is normal not to receive tips there.

Fun work environment

This is a great place to work. The management cares about your well being. There are learning areas. The vibe every night is awesome. I would recommend working here.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Do not waste your time training here.

Complete mess of a place. Everyone who works here complains about how bad it is. The only person out of 8 who trained me might have Stockholm syndrome. The bar is dirty and disorganized. I didn’t even bother finishing training. My last night training the people I was with told me I shouldn’t even waste my time.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Βαθμολογήστε την εταιρεία στην οποία εργαστήκατε πρόσφατα

Μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας, για να βοηθήσετε άλλους χρήστες

Money is good that’s it

Very busy constantly and very little training, managers at least at my location don’t know what they’re doing and are money hungry and don’t care about the customer.

Half off food

Everything else

Beware of management

Favoritism and hypocrisy amongst managers runs rampant. Avoid avoid avoid. Management will also constantly be drinking on the job, inviting and comping friends and sitting with them for hours on end instead of doing their job

Too much drama

Loved the pay and hours were super long. Sometimes scheduled double shifts and you get no say on that. LOTS OF DRAMA BETWEEN WOMEN in the restaurant. I quit because of the girls there cliquey and gossiping.

fun place

fun place to work, management is helpful besides the new ones that became managers from waitresses, those are the worst ones. Staff is friendly and supportive

Friendly coworkers. Terrible Management

It's a fine dining restaurant so everything in general is more slow paced. Not sure how management works here since everyone needed to listen to a chef that could also be wrong sometimes. The chef probably had anxiety sometimes and got staff to prepare way too much food for the holiday service and most of it got dumped. That was my major concern

Do not work here- ever!

Hostile work environment, no leadership, filthy common areas, terrible food- this place is an absolute joke! Pure chaos runs the entire shift while you are forced to cramp 600+ people in a tiny space. The literally don’t care about the well-being of staff and guests. The only goal is profit.You won’t feel welcomed here, senior staff is a terror but management…

Managers Food Drinks Schedule
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Good pay but def not enough for the amount of work.

Constantly understaffed, managers are always hiring and firing people. They will overhire but underschedule, communication between management and staff is almost non existent.

Absolutely disgusting

I worked at the Orlando location, and they didn’t have hand washing sinks for the servers available. It was gross to say the least. They expect you to work both Christmas and Thanksgiving even though they promise to work with your schedule. If you aren’t an employee who’s worked there for a million years good luck with your section.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Management constantly overbooks with terrible clientele. Would often be booked around 1000 covers during the weekend.

STK is a great place to work if you are just getting into the industry...but be prepared to struggle. Turnover rate for employees is the highest I have ever seen at a restaurant and for good reason. Management constantly overbooks, focusing more on getting tables out the door than providing a good dining experience. Most clientele is rude and will be problematic for FOH on a daily basis (mostly due to the fact that STK operates very similar to a nightclub and thus brings a certain type of diner). I have seen hostesses and servers break down in tears on more than one occasion. The main problem is that, after dealing with the headache from serving these tables, most tip way under a reasonable amount for the food and service provided (and this happens very often). On almost a nightly basis, I would see servers who had 10 person tables get tipped $20-$30 on a bill upwards of $2500. It's incredibly telling when the servers with the highest seniority have only been there for around a year. Management shows almost no regard for their employees and prioritize sales over anything else. Some of these managers will even be flirting with clients (in an incredibly unprofessional and almost perverse manner) while FOH staff are struggling to keep up in the face of extreme cover counts. Overall, take the job if you need experience and some quick cash. However, if you are experienced fine dining servers and FOH staff, stay far away from this place.

Πλεονεκτήματα

Friendly coworkers and decent pay.

Κατά

Poor management, extremely high volume, terrible clientele.

Pays weekly

• Great place to work for some quick cash.• high turn over• low pay• stressful atmosphere • poor management • not a chef based kitchen• nothing long term

Πλεονεκτήματα

Pays weekly, get quick cash.

Poor kitchen experience

Depressing and Belittling

I was fired due to lack of energy and not being a team player. Doesn’t make sense to me because I was a host for one. I always tried to help everyone on my team. No warning was given just was fired out the blue. It’s definitely some favoritism going on in this place. Instead of helping build the team management rather just cut you off and start with someone new. No breaks, don’t even try to eat on your shift (I’m sure that’s another reason I was fired).

Coworkers, Sometimes the Dj, 50%off

Management, customers, no breaks
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

This is a toxic environment

Environment is bad! The staff is very unfriendly, unprofessional, unsupportive especially to the new people. There’s not hierarchy, everyone gives orders and they are entitled to their opinions and positions. Management is not existent. There’s not a tip sheet. You won’t know how much you are making, how much you get tipped out or how much you tip out. Clientele does not reflect to the location or the Stk name. Stay away from this place. There’s a reason they’re hiring every other week.

Volume

Κατά

Environment. Money. Labor. Management. Staff.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Sometimes fun place to work. Sometimes draining place to work

Love the people that I work with. Very up beat and fast paced restaurant. the clientele can be obnoxious but working with your friends makes everything better.

Πλεονεκτήματα

see celebrities, fun working environment

Obnoxious clientele & management
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Hard work, late nights, controlled chaos, but fun staff.

The management staff were very supportive and helpful with everything that you needed during your shift. When there were stressful nights, they had your back. The kitchen staff is a bit rocky at times. Never knew if they were on their A game or F game. Money was good, but didnt like getting out at 2am most of the week. Clientele has changed. Used to be business people, now its a bunch of people wanting to be scene and be rude.

Managment, friendly staff

Κατά

Long nights, rude customers.

decent

My coworkers made it more bearable. It could get EXTREMELY busy when its busy. Work your butt off and busting chops to meet with customer needs. But the people I've worked with became such great friends and stood around even after. Management started to decline severely as time went by. Started getting slower and slower like no one knew about the place anymore. Management turnover rate was HIGH. Lots of "investors" and "CEOs" coming in for comp meals that was extremely annoying. One plus side was the celebrities that would come in ONLY because of the hotel next door since the lobby was connected. Other than that, they probably wouldn't have noticed the restaurant. The place was also located in a convenient location around good bars, food and MTA. You feel like you worked your cheeks off when its busy to come see a check that isn't what you're expecting most of the time.

coworkers and location

Κατά

management turnover rate and pay
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Do yourself a favor and work somewhere else

This by far is one of the worst run companies I’ve ever seen! Management is sloppy and subpar co-workers will withhold tips from each other. The entire restaurant is disorganized and very poorly run. This is not a “fine dining” experience it’s a club that serves expensive poorly cooked meals.

Super busy

Κατά

Not enough money for the amount of work, employees steal from each other
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην STK Steakhouse. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.Κάντε μια Ερώτηση

Γενική αξιολόγηση

3,3 από 5 αστέρια για το θέμα Μόρφωση
  • Εταιρείες
  • STK Steakhouse
  • Αξιολογήσεις εργαζομένων
Πείτε μας πώς μπορούμε να βελτιώσουμε αυτήν τη σελίδα
Τι θα θέλατε να προσθέσετε ή να αλλάξετε;