Swissport International Ltd.
Λήψη εβδομαδιαίων ενημερώσεων, νέων θέσεων εργασίας και αξιολογήσεων
Αξιολογήσεις εργαζομένων για Swissport International Ltd.

hard working enviroment but enjoyable

4,0
21 Ιανουαρίου 2014
i learned how to organize papers for each department what an aircraft and pilot needed before and after landing/take off . Relationship with co-workers was very important because we all had different jobs and we had to be in contact at all time to make sure each thing that was needed to be done was done right and on time. The hardest part of the job was making sure everything was done in time. Time management was very important. Another hard part was when cancellations were made and it changes your day but that had taught me to think on my feet and always be prepared. The most enjoyable part was meeting people of different backgrounds and making new relationships.
5,0
1 Φεβρουαρίου 2015
Same location
Ground Handling Agent (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) - Larnaca
Dealing with passenger enquiries about flight departures and arrivals, checking passengers in, giving seat numbers, providing boarding passes and luggage labels, telling passengers about luggage restrictions, collecting any excess weight charges, taking care of people with special needs and unaccompanied children, help passengers through immigration and customs, or escort passengers who have night flight connections.
5,0
29 Δεκεμβρίου 2019
Handling Agent (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) - Athens greece
I enjoyed working for Swissport cause every day I learned something new!! There where ups and downs but we had a good team work!! Every day was a new experience.
3,0
11 Μαΐου 2019
Customer Service Agent (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) - Eleftherios Venizelos, Athens, Greece
My working experience at Swissport International Ltd was challenging and extremely interesting, as I was able to learn many new things related not only to the field I was working into, but regarding the actual working environment in real life situations and circumstances in Greece.
Κατοχυρωμένο προφίλ
Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;
Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην Swissport International Ltd.. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.
Γενική αξιολόγηση