Texas Roadhouse
3,8 από 5 αστέρια.
Λήψη εβδομαδιαίων ενημερώσεων, νέων θέσεων εργασίας και αξιολογήσεων

Texas Roadhouse Αξιολογήσεις Υπαλλήλων

ΧρησιμότηταΒαθμολογίαΗμερομηνία
Εμφανίζονται και οι 8.102 ανασκοπήσεις

Fun but stressful

Επιλεγμένη αξιολόγηση Indeed

Επιλέχθηκε ως πιο χρήσιμη από την Indeed
Loved working at Texas Roadhouse— felt like a family. Fun environment with line dancing and pretty straight forward expectations for everyone as far as company policies.

Πλεονεκτήματα

Lots of work if you want it

Κατά

Long days, management is hit or miss

Good job

The pay depending on position given may not be worth it. Definitely some areas that they could train better on and send help without expecting things to go so smoothly. Communication will definitely be lacking some days.

Awful place to work

This place starts off good but then after a month or two of working you notice how it runs. Management treats their employees terribly. They have their favorites and if you are not a favorite you get no respect. The place is filled with gossip and is overall a stressful and hostile environment to work at. It feels like high school and there is lots of arguments within the employees. Management will cut your hours to 3-6 hours a day because they give hours to favorites, you will have to constantly beg for more to make money. And if u mess up once say bye bye to your hours. Promises of promotions will be made but they never actually give it to you. The main manager handles everything very unprofessionally and is not someone you want to work for, he does not care about your safety or feelings. Aside from that I’d say they are good with requesting days off and to gos and hosting is a very easy job. But take my advice and RUN FROM TEXAS ROADHOUSE.

Πλεονεκτήματα

Easy work, days off, food discount

Κατά

Bad hours, poor management, unsanitary, gossip, unprofessional
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Good first job, not good pay

They are a good first place to work if you’re just looking for a job to get your parents off your back. If your actually wanting to make any money, I would not recommend this place. Maybe if you were to be a server or something, but you are always expected to do other peoples job, pick up others slack, multi task, etc.

Fun

Good job with decent pay for what it is. The staff was also very nice and helpful. I appreciated the time there as they were able to help with a solid work life balance.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Βαθμολογήστε την εταιρεία στην οποία εργαστήκατε πρόσφατα

Μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας, για να βοηθήσετε άλλους χρήστες

Fine place

It’s f fine place to work. Stressful and people are rude all the time. But it’s fine. I would not recommend it to anyone but it’s okay. I would not go back
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Management was disorganized with no communication skills

This company use to promote within but that has changed in the last year. Management was very distrusting and lied to much. I could not stay with a company with corporate management like this. I have Integrity.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Its a serving job at a corporation.

Quick cash, flexible schedule, mentally and physically draining, team environment, up-selling and suggestive selling can get out of control. Shift games and incentives.

Social and Fun

fun atmosphere, social setting can have fun with customers and co workers, can get reat tips if you work hard! not all people are great tho but overall fun place to work at

people, co-workers, tips

Κατά

can be stresfull! expect to work all weekends and holidays
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Good company to work for

I enjoyed working at Texas Roadhouse a lot. I made my bestest friends there and was always treated good & highly. If you work hard, you will get noticed. The hours are nice, you can always pick up or drop your shifts if need be. I learned a lot working here for my first job! Perfect for college students

Flexible schedule

Κατά

Servers barely get breaks for volume shifts
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Good energy environment but management picks favorites no matter how hard you work. Some managers really do appreciate you but those managers don’t always have authority. All in all, it’s easy money if you can move fast.

Free salads

Bartenders get no breaks

Management is horrible

I worked for TXRH for 2.5 years and the management is trash! Prepare for a hostile work environment and so much unnecessary drama. Managers will scream at staff and blame the servers for everything when it’s not their fault. They do not care if you have kids that are sick or any planned time off, they don’t like to approve it. The money is good if you care to deal with the lack of compassion and care. Super hard to get fired from there, they have bad management drinking while on the job. So glad I left.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Fast environment and need to learn to adapt quickly. Overall fun place to work with good people!

I was able to learn a lot throughout the entirety of this job. I enjoyed the friendly environment but did not like when I was asked to work doubles without prior notice.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Management doesn't care about employees

Id never suggest working here to anyone that wants to keep their brain sane. The most toxic place I've ever worked. They do not care about any of their employees or their personal lives. It's ridiculous how a manager can be so rude and not have consequences.

Managers, staff, work hours

Fun Place

Overall great place to work, people are great management is superb and the food is awesome. Only down side is the drinks arent free. But anywho, still great.

Nice Job

The job is a good job to make some extra cash they work with your schedule and they really do make you feel like your in a family. Good job decent pay good tips and great environment.

Tips, discounted food
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Low pay and no teamwork.

Just don't work there if you can help it. Derogatory staff that wouldn't help out. No free food. Broken equipment and most people spoke Spanish. Just low wages too. They'll overwork you with multiple tasks asking you to do them all at once while the managers play with their phones.

Κατά

Be here all day with this one.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Not worth it for what you get paid

The majority of the staff is friendly and willing to help especially when you are new. HOWEVER, the costumers are pretty terrible. 75% of them are rude af. And they do not tip well at all. I will get $10 tips on $150 tabs ALL night. Almost every shift I will get tipped nothing at least two bills maybe three. The bus boys are very hit or miss. Some nights I clean basically every table myself and still have to tip them out. The only reason to work here is to gain some severing experience and then go to another nicer restaurant or stay long enough that you eventually get promoted to bartender.

Helpful co workers

Κατά

Rude customers and little pay for busting your butt all day

Meh

I was a busboy at Texas Roadhouse. The job was fine. Bussing isn’t very great, but they paid well. There was a lot of drama coming from employees where I worked. Other than that it was fine.

Not understanding

They are not good with disabled employees. Had a issue my last day and went to talk to them the next day to be told that I quit and I never told any or my managers that I quit. They were informed about my disability while working there. Not professional at all.

Free food

Not understanding
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Not too hard of work but not enough pay for workers for what they go through.

I worked at texas roadhouse the summer I graduated. I actually enjoyed working here because of the people I worked with. The pay for a host is $9, even less for a server because they rely on tips, which is definitely not enough. To-go people got paid more than hosts when they don’t even prepare the food, they just package it and take it out. Hosts reserve tables, roll silverware, deal with incoming customers, check tables and set, etc. Servers have even more to deal with. My management wasn’t bad but for days off, some parents had to sacrifice their kids events because of low staff, which is understandable it’s a hard situation. But it’s not worth it for the compensation they receive, it’s $6 plus tips. Overall, it can be a good place with the right co-workers, alwaysss busy, but management and compensation needs to improve drastically.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην Texas Roadhouse. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.Κάντε μια Ερώτηση

Γενική αξιολόγηση

3,8 από 5 αστέρια για το θέμα Μόρφωση
  • Εταιρείες
  • Texas Roadhouse
  • Αξιολογήσεις εργαζομένων
Πείτε μας πώς μπορούμε να βελτιώσουμε αυτήν τη σελίδα
Τι θα θέλατε να προσθέσετε ή να αλλάξετε;