The Cake Box Αξιολογήσεις Υπαλλήλων

Εμφανίζονται και οι 5 ανασκοπήσεις
Ταξινόμηση με βάση: Χρησιμότητα | Βαθμολογία | Ημερομηνία
productive but very stressful
Waitress (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Starkville, MS26 Ιανουαρίου 2018
There was a lot of stress and favoritism. However, I did learn a lot about working with people, and I thoroughly enjoyed that part of the job. It was poorly managed and not organized at all. I did love the employees I worked with; everyone was very friendly so that was the most enjoyable part of the job. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the un-organization.
Πλεονεκτήματα
free meals and half off of anything else.
Productive and fun workplace
Co-Owner/Business Operator (Τωρινός υπάλληλος) –  Baytown, TX 7752317 Ιανουαρίου 2018
Very busy and fast paced; I've learned so much from advanced decorating skills, to the chemical complex of baking to the structure of maintaining a business.
Interaction with the public
Κατά
No healthcare
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Very fun and productive business.
Assistant Manager/Manager (Τωρινός υπάλληλος) –  Starkville, MS22 Δεκεμβρίου 2016
I've learned a lot over the years working at the Cake Box. It has been an awesome experience for me. I started when i was a sophomore in high school. I was only a dishwasher then and it was mainly my boss and I. She's taught me everything i know as far as cooking and baking.
We take pride in everything we do or send out. The most enjoyable part is seeing the customers happy.
Πλεονεκτήματα
everyone works together, lots of smiles
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;Ναι 1Όχι 1Αναφορά
Creative work environment
Freelance Artist-present (Πρώην Υπάλληλος) –  Kitchener, ON2 Οκτωβρίου 2015
While working at the Cake box, I took orders for custom designed cakes for all occasions. I would often do wedding consultations and then design a cake based on specifications given by the client. The hardest part of the job was probably just keeping everything nice and organized with so many people handling order forms. The most enjoyable part was making beautiful works of art that make clients happy on their special day!
Κατοχυρωμένο προφίλ

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην The Cake Box. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.

Κάντε μια Ερώτηση