The Legend Group
Λήψη εβδομαδιαίων ενημερώσεων, νέων θέσεων εργασίας και αξιολογήσεων

The Legend Group Αξιολογήσεις Υπαλλήλων

Τίτλος Θέσης
Όλα
Τοποθεσία
Όλα
Εμφανίζονται και οι 16 ανασκοπήσεις
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Highly independent work environment. You set your own hours, You set your own itinerary. You set your own agenda. In effect, it's as if you run your own business.This works fine for the highly motivated self-starters. I would not recommend this company for people who require a highly structured environment with an abundance of hands-on management from above.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
advisor role - A financial adviser is a professional who suggests and renders financial services to clients based on their financial situation. In many countries financial advisers have to complete specific training and hold a license to provide advice
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
The Legend Group structure needs a change from Top Level management to Middle Supervisors. Many of the Supervisors lack college education and professionalism and have been with the company out of high school. This culture has an affect on moral and company culture. The Management needs an extensive training on Human Resources policies.
Benefits Health, Vision, Dental
Κατά
Overtime lack of work life balance
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Company needs improvement with overall communication. Management is pretty slow with decision making.
Blaming others when you've made a mistake and taking credit for the positive contributions of others is a regular occurrence.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;
Βαθμολογήστε την εταιρεία στην οποία εργαστήκατε πρόσφατα
Μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας, για να βοηθήσετε άλλους χρήστες
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Started with high expectations but was let down by support from management. Eventually, the company was sold off to Lincoln Financial. Supervisor retired with disability.
Πλεονεκτήματα
Freedom to find a good choice for clients
Κατά
Management not too focused on advisors
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Working at Legend Group I was able to learn something new everyday. The work culture was very easy going which made it easy to learn and ask questions when the answers where unclear.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Even though I didn't work there for an extremely long time, my advisor was kind and helped me when I wanted to challenge myself. There was just enough work to keep me busy all day.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Independent Broker Dealer that recently merged with Lincoln Investment. There are no benefits, compensation consists of commissions and fees from clients.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Great work environment if you can get a job there. This is a place people retire from not quit so if you get the opportunity to join the team do so. Incredible support for all their agents and help for you whenever you need it.
Free Lunches, Gifts from vendors, Great Management
Κατά
Commission only can be lean in the first few years
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Fun people to work for.I really didn't spend much time with the company because they didn't ever get office opened here in our area.
I can say that the hiring managers and the HR staff were really easy to work with and very friendly.
รับสมัคร 🔎🔎 ด่วนๆๆๆๆครับ 📣📣

*** ขอคนที่สนใจงานจริงๆ นะครับ***
รายได้ดี
เหนื่อยหน่อย
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Managers do not know how to manage. Co-workers did very little to help anyone. I found working with the home office very difficult with both purchasing securities and financial advice.
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
I learned how to help users as efficiently as possible. I learned so much of operations and how important co-workers can be to your job and your life. It was great that your superior's had enough confidence in me to let me run the projects and come to them when advice was needed.
Company Pot Lucks and Festivities
Growing Pains
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
If you are ready to operate on an independent basis this is a good fit for you. There are no co-workers to meet or consult with unless you make an effort to reach out to someone.

Not having colleagues is difficult, but the independence is also the most enjoyable part of the job.
No management
No camaraderie
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Can't list anything bad about The Legend Group. The training was excellent and they promote from within. Always great to know you can move up.
Training, promote from within
Εργασιακή κουλτούρα
Processed securities and insurance licensing for new and existing registered representatives.
Πλεονεκτήματα
good benefits, cafe on site