WasteZero, Inc.

Όλα

Ταξινόμηση με βάση

ΧρησιμότηταΒαθμολογίαΗμερομηνία
Εμφανίζονται και οι 21 ανασκοπήσεις

Productive place to work. Great co workers to with. More than one position to work

Επιλεγμένη αξιολόγηση Indeed

Επιλέχθηκε ως πιο χρήσιμη από την Indeed
Waste zero is a company that produces trash/garbage bags. The overall management of the company is fairly good. It doesn’t take long to go from temp to full time which is always a plus. The benefits are good. The hours are flexible.

Over time

Short breaks
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Great Company to work for!

I came to WasteZero after working with Express Employment who I help staff employees in the Hemingway SC area left Express to work as a Customer Service Specialist. One of the best companies I have ever worked for. WasteZero takes care of their associates and works to improve everyday life not just of their associates but of their customers.

Good Pay, Good Benefits, great work enviroment
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

I would never go back to work for this company

Management is shady and does not take responsibility for their actions and always lay fault on the employees.They never have the correct material for you to run and then ask why your machine is not running like it's your fault that the material is not there.Management hires their children for supervisor roles and they know nothing about the business.

No pros

Κατά

Favouritism, low pay, hot in the summer, cold in the winter, the vending machines never stay filled for employees to get food from, drug use is allowed

highly stressful

Micro management from several people at once. Management paid well, workers paid bare minimum to work in extreme heat or cold conditions.Highly stressful jobs at all levels.

steady work

no work ethic

Good place to work.

LIke working independently. Work schedule was easy to balance. Management was encouraging, operating system was not user friendly. Source of frustration.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Βαθμολογήστε την εταιρεία στην οποία εργαστήκατε πρόσφατα

Μοιραστείτε την εμπειρία σας, για να βοηθήσετε άλλους χρήστες

Miserable place to work

Management has no clue what they are doing. Employees don't last long there. Company has no loyalty or appreciation for the people on the floor. Plant manager has no clue how to talk to people.

Πλεονεκτήματα

The operators are good people.

Κατά

Trying to make a quality product out of poorly maintained equipment. Its never a good day, and the pay sucks for all the aggravation. Just not worth it.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Επίσημη απάντηση από την WasteZero, Inc.

24 Φεβρουαρίου 2020
While your experience is regrettable we have made significant improvements with our maintenance program as well as operator training and development. Our data indicates that our pay is in line with the market averages. There are several other changes being developed to continue to make WasteZero the employer of choice in the area.

productive

making sure machine ran great and bags had proper seals. also made sure the bags had correct seal on top, side, and drawstring. also made sure machine ran correctly.

Wastezero

Very unprofessional and poorly managed the supervisors are rude and don’t manage correctly the workers are doing drugs and the work environment is unsafe wires are out everywhere

It was ok

It’s just a lot of different things to say because they run their company different from others it’s a whole of chiefs and not enough Indians inside the workplace

job need improvement

Need more advancement and time off to enjoy family. It's a job can't complain just need time off with family no weekend off. Management needs to do better.

short break

Waste Zero

Great place to work. Well rounded place. Willing to work with your other job or family time. Great benefits and great people to work around.. Great atmosphere. You will work
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Priductive fun a chance to enter at any level a quickly gather carrer advancement

Their are challenges and learning in so many depts. It is an intrestings job. And its not hard to maintain just follow company proticals successfully.

Breaks minimum

Κατά

Could go to lunch or late but know you will gradually get your time

Very Productive

A typical day consisted of working 12 hour shifts. Doing quality checks every 15 minutes but reporting quality checks hourly. Cleaning any debris around the work area. Changing any films of roll to follow the work orders, changing any print cylinders or print-marks. Also troubleshoot any mechanical maintenance needed to keep the machine running productively. I learned more knowledge of industrial productive skills. Hardest part of the job it was constantly aggravating trying figure what the problem the machine was having and having to constantly do quality checks while keeping the machine running smoothly by yourself.

shortbreaks, commute

Peaceful place to work

The staff is very friendly and was a joy to work with, just was kind of a boring job. Not of stuff to do during the day to keep me busy. But very nice manger and team.

helpful and engaging people

The people were extremely helpful and engaging and truly cared about your success. The management was hands on and happily answered any questions I had. Since it was a small company, you could go to anyone for advice and other workers would often ask for other's opinions.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Very laid back fast pace environment

Working for Waste Zero was a pleasure as well, on a normal day you worked at a very fast pace. I learned what types of material it took to make trash bags as well as the different sizes. The managers were also laid back their main focus were as long as the job is being done without having to be told. The work environment was very calm there were even sections that may require you to be by yourself at times which could be peaceful in some cases. The hardest part about the job would be whenever we would have to do change overs and if the machine would act up resolving the solution so that we could continue on with our shift. I really enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere and the warming grace from the staff and employees.

Πλεονεκτήματα

You could have someone leave and have them bring lunch back.

Κατά

When others were not involved with the job as they should have.
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

very good people to work with

Every day was different.Management was very accomadating .The people were the best to work with.Supervisor really cared about his workers.They gave you chance advance and move up.Enjoyed working twelve hour shift, rotating days off was very good.

nice christmas parties

pay could be better

unfair workplace

no benefits for plant employees, hr does not work for the employee only for company best interest doesn't promote good employee company relationship.

Κατά

no health care, no standard breaks
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

growing company with high expectations

A great place to work. I have learned so much from being here. Management is awesome and my co-workers are the best. The job is enjoyable, but like any other job, its what you make of it.

Innovative company

Procured and managed leads and customers Provided quotes and placed orders Confer with management twice a week Communicated with co-workers often Overcoming manufacturing deadlines Acquiring new customers

Home office

Productive management/environment

Productive and safe workplace great time management great environment determine hard workers helpful assistance dedicated supervisors great communication opportunity for growth
Ήταν αυτή η αξιολόγηση χρήσιμη;

Θέλετε να μάθετε περισσότερα για την εργασία εδώ;

Κάντε μια ερώτηση σχετικά με την εργασία ή τις συνεντεύξεις στην WasteZero, Inc.. Η κοινότητά μας είναι έτοιμη να απαντήσει.Κάντε μια Ερώτηση

Γενική αξιολόγηση